Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question [Merged topic]K 1.7.1 and Jomsocial Activity Stream

More
12 years 4 months ago #51 by erkan

Matias wrote: Yes, at the time I changed the code, I didn't fully understand how Joomla ACL works. Now I know how to do it better. It still won't be perfect. The perfect way would be doing what you suggest, but that's not going to happen in the near future, I'm afraid.

Not even in Kunena 2.0?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #52 by Joschik
I assume this discussion is based on folks who use J1.7, we are still on J1.5 and have the same problem (no Kunena activities since upgrade while other activies work as before). I could not find other users with the J1.5 and K1.7.1 problem - can you give me some advice on what to check for?

Christian

More
12 years 4 months ago #53 by erkan
But atleast give us the optison to turn on or off if an JS activity should be created for threads in private categories.

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #54 by NosyWeb
Hi everybody,

I have the same problem with Joomla 1.7 and Kunena 1.7.1 (no probleme with Kunena 1.7.0) and I change access level by group user, that's solved the problem and my Kunena categories don't dissapeared for my registered members.

Thanks erkan

EDIT : When I use "public only" with option "no" for child item, that's works too. Strange...
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by NosyWeb.

More
12 years 4 months ago #55 by erkan
Everything is very strange, it is very difficult to know how Kunena will behave with the different settings.

It worked for you and not me beacuse you havenĀ“t changed your stand group for guests, I guess.

More
12 years 4 months ago #56 by erkan
Will we get some kind of solution for this problem?

More
12 years 4 months ago #57 by PIC
I still cannot see Kunena activities for public forums in the JS activities??? Any suggestions?

More
12 years 4 months ago #58 by PIC
Any Solution???? This is an important feature and without it my website looks a lot less busy. The forum posts in activity stream directs a lot of users to the forum.

More
12 years 4 months ago #59 by totvos
Hello,

In my case (with Joomla 1.5, K 1.7.0, and JS 2.4.1) I am getting forum activity in the JS activity stream, but something about those rows in the db are borked because if you comment on that activity using the JS activity stream commenting feature, the comment is not displayed on reload. It is in the db, but some links appear to be broken and it is not resolving the comments to that activity.

I have not upgraded to K1.7.1 because, reading this thread, I seem to be ahead of the game by at least having activities in the stream. But any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated before I start attempting to debug the code more intensively. I would dearly love to have "perfect" K integration with JS because I want to jettison JComments entirely for comments on the rest of the site and push everything into Kunena to make my path to J1.7 easier.

-- tomo

More
12 years 3 months ago #60 by PIC
Replied by PIC on topic Re: Jomsocial Activity Stream?
Is there any update on this?

Time to create page: 0.564 seconds