- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
This section is for questions directly related to the procedure for installing Kunena for the first time or upgrading from an older version of Kunena.
Use this category:
Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.
Use this category:
- to ask how to install or upgrade; or
- if you encountered problems during the installation or upgrade procedure.
Use a different category to ask questions about problems that you may be having after you successfully installed or upgraded the currently supported version. If you are unsure what is the current supported version of Kunena, please go to the download page.
Question Kunena Forum not found (class)
- 53e437eb2fd79d469d4f37b8
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Banned
-
Less
More
8 years 10 months ago #196866
by 53e437eb2fd79d469d4f37b8
Kunena Forum not found (class) was created by 53e437eb2fd79d469d4f37b8
I have noticed something during installation of Kunena 5.0.12, it installs and works but after installation I see error "Kunena Forum not found (class)".
I would disregarded that message but then I remembered that same thing happend during installation of 5.1 beta and latest night build when I was testing it.
prnt.sc/hf07gf
Joomla 3.8.2
PHP 7.1.4
Database Version 5.6.32-78.1
I am reporting this just in case...
I would disregarded that message but then I remembered that same thing happend during installation of 5.1 beta and latest night build when I was testing it.
prnt.sc/hf07gf
Joomla 3.8.2
PHP 7.1.4
Database Version 5.6.32-78.1
I am reporting this just in case...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #196867
by ruud
sharing = caring
Replied by ruud on topic Kunena Forum not found (class)
I have this already since a long time (on multiple sites):
www.kunena.org/forum/k4-0-kunena-support...t-found-class#170334
Never really looked into it, I think it is related to another extension or plugin that is 'extending' or working with Kunena.
I recently noticed that I didn't have the message on one of my sites where Joocial Autotweet was NOT installed. (Joocial has a plugin that auto creates a tweet when a topic is created).
Did you have this message before? Have you installed other extensions in the meantime?
Never really looked into it, I think it is related to another extension or plugin that is 'extending' or working with Kunena.
I recently noticed that I didn't have the message on one of my sites where Joocial Autotweet was NOT installed. (Joocial has a plugin that auto creates a tweet when a topic is created).
Did you have this message before? Have you installed other extensions in the meantime?
sharing = caring
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- 53e437eb2fd79d469d4f37b8
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Banned
-
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #196869
by 53e437eb2fd79d469d4f37b8
Replied by 53e437eb2fd79d469d4f37b8 on topic Kunena Forum not found (class)
Hello ruud actually I am using Joocial also, do you think it is related to its plugin for kunena?
But let me test this further, I will disable Joocial plugin and do install again.
But let me test this further, I will disable Joocial plugin and do install again.
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by 53e437eb2fd79d469d4f37b8.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #196870
by ruud
sharing = caring
Replied by ruud on topic Kunena Forum not found (class)
I really don't know: it is hard to trouble shoot.
My gutt feeling says that this is an installer issue only. I have never encountered a (kunena) issue on one of the sites that gave this message.
Just updated my own support forum (also with Joocial) and didn't get this message... on this site, the plugin "System - AutotweetKunena" is disabled.
I think that the issue is in that plugin.
My gutt feeling says that this is an installer issue only. I have never encountered a (kunena) issue on one of the sites that gave this message.
Just updated my own support forum (also with Joocial) and didn't get this message... on this site, the plugin "System - AutotweetKunena" is disabled.
I think that the issue is in that plugin.
sharing = caring
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by ruud.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- 53e437eb2fd79d469d4f37b8
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Banned
-
Less
More
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 10 months ago #196871
by 53e437eb2fd79d469d4f37b8
Replied by 53e437eb2fd79d469d4f37b8 on topic Kunena Forum not found (class)
Yes after disabling kunena plugin from Joocial installing vent without errors. When enabled plugin again error was there when installing kunena.
Btw have you noticed any issues when you got that error in functionality of forum or Joocial?
Btw have you noticed any issues when you got that error in functionality of forum or Joocial?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 10 months ago #196872
by ruud
sharing = caring
Replied by ruud on topic Kunena Forum not found (class)
No, no issues
I think it is installer only.
I think that the Joocial team should look into this, because what this looks like is that they have implemented their functionality not in a correct way and that eventually will give issues.
Unfortunately I have no subscription to Joocial anymore so I cannot create a support ticket
I think that the Joocial team should look into this, because what this looks like is that they have implemented their functionality not in a correct way and that eventually will give issues.
Unfortunately I have no subscription to Joocial anymore so I cannot create a support ticket
sharing = caring
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds