Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Solved error on installation 4.0.7 "Kunena Forum not found (class)"

More
10 years 10 months ago #170334 by ruud
Hi,

just updated several sites to 4.0.7 and on all of them I got the following error when installing.
I think (read: hope :)) it is only cosmetic as everything is functioning correctly




Hope this helps!
and thanks for your continued support and all the hard work you put into this great release!

sharing = caring

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #170339 by 810
I think this is a glitch, I don't have this issue. Strange that you got that error. Its says kunena isn't installed fully.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #170342 by ruud
Okay, saw the same message on the front-end during update...
Been updating Kunena from version 1.x so must be history related (I don't see anything that is not working and can be linked to this messages)

sharing = caring

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds