Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Running text appears chopped off in right border of text-box

More
11 years 6 months ago #11 by sozzled
The inference I draw from your observations is that there's something else published on your forum pages that is only there for logged-in registered users. Whatever it is, it's probably better if it wasn't on your Kunena forum pages. We don't know what it is simply by looking at a partial screeenshot of the problem.

Perhaps you have another module published on your forum pages? What happens if you unpublish that module on your forum pages? Does everything work properly then?

I'm guessing, by the way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: san65

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #12 by TKtemp
Hi sani,
solution to your problem is very easy, Kunena Blue Eagle template needs 700px to run without problems. You need to give it that space from your Joomla template. There are too much buttons displayed inline in the post when you log in as moderator or user make a post.

Just unpublish all modules on left or right side of Kunena for Kunena Menu items.

Other solution could be to change Blue Eagle template core files.
The following user(s) said Thank You: san65

More
11 years 6 months ago #13 by san65
Hello Sozzled,

I am pleased to report that the problem is solved... :-)

You were right all along. Modules appearing in the right side of the forum are to be de-selected in the menu pages, which expands the text box.

Thank you once again!

sozzled wrote: The inference I draw from your observations is that there's something else published on your forum pages that is only there for logged-in registered users. Whatever it is, it's probably better if it wasn't on your Kunena forum pages. We don't know what it is simply by looking at a partial screeenshot of the problem.

Perhaps you have another module published on your forum pages? What happens if you unpublish that module on your forum pages? Does everything work properly then?

I'm guessing, by the way.

More
11 years 6 months ago #14 by san65
Hello TKtemp,

Thank you for your help. I de-selected all the modules in the menu that were creating an effect of 3-columns on the site. This caused the text box to expand and fill up the empty space thus created.

Thank you once again.

TKtemp wrote: Hi sani,
solution to your problem is very easy, Kunena Blue Eagle template needs 700px to run without problems. You need to give it that space from your Joomla template. There are too much buttons displayed inline in the post when you log in as moderator or user make a post.

Just unpublish all modules on left or right side of Kunena for Kunena Menu items.

Other solution could be to change Blue Eagle template core files.

Time to create page: 0.502 seconds