Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Reply button seems to be missing

More
11 years 8 months ago #11 by sozzled

yigitusta9 wrote: ... its not solved. ... I cannot reply in News & Information section; some players can reply some can't ...

What do you see in those topics in your "News & Information"?

In your "News & Information" category you have five topics. Three topics are locked: this means that, unless you are a forum moderator or site administrator, you will not be able to reply in any of those three topics. The other two topics are not locked. As long as you are logged in, people can reply to those topics.

The problem that I found, at your site, was that troublesome popup login form that you're using which required me to make two attempts to use to login with. Perhaps people are not properly logging in?

I did not have any problems finding the Reply button on the two unlocked topics after I had logged in. As far as I can tell, there is no problem here. If you (and others) cannot reply in your "News & Information" category, what do you see at the bottom of your pages. Which of the following three images best describes what you see?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.485 seconds