Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged K 2.0: How to make and edit announcements

More
11 years 8 months ago #11 by Jiminimonka

Chris-Austin wrote: Thanks for that, I was coming to that conclusion, but the problem was that I couldn't create my first announcement in the front end. I am logged in as SuperAdmin and nothing I do seems to bring up anything that lets me create an announcement.

I attach a screenshot of where I am ...

I'd appreciate your advice again!

So the Add New text is not clickable?

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #12 by boerenooi
Hi guys

How can I also make a notice at the top of my forum like this one where it says "Kunena 2.0.2 Released"

I would also like to know if it's possible for me to send a "global" message to all my forum members?

Thanks guys
B

More
11 years 7 months ago #13 by sozzled
G'day, boerenooi, and welcome to Kunena.

boerenooi wrote: How can I also make a notice at the top of my forum like this one where it says "Kunena 2.0.2 Released"

The notice at the top of this page is called a forum announcement. Some information - badly written and out-of-date - about forum announcements is contained in Kunena Announcements .

There is also some further commentary on announcement issues in Creating an announcement and K 2.0.1 Announcements control panel buttons access denied .

boerenooi wrote: I would also like to know if it's possible for me to send a "global" message to all my forum members?

If you are using J! 2.5, go to your administrator site and use Users » Mass Mail Users.

More
11 years 5 months ago #14 by Tatiano
Replied by Tatiano on topic "Bulletin board"
Hello!
Please explain to me how to make a bulletin board, such as in this forum. Between the forum and the login form. (Kunena 2.0 is not vulnerable). Thank you in advance.

More
11 years 5 months ago #15 by Tatiano
Replied by Tatiano on topic "Bulletin board"
I solved the problem. Read the topic with an answer to my question.
Sorry. My theme is not necessary.

Thanks for the forum.

regards

More
11 years 5 months ago #16 by sozzled

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #17 by Oscarfishlover
Replied by Oscarfishlover on topic How do I.......?
How do I create the box like the one on here that has "kunena 2.0.4 Released" as the heading?.

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Oscarfishlover.

More
11 years 3 months ago #18 by Mortti
Replied by Mortti on topic How do I.......?
Check the setting in backend screencast.com/t/xG2alhUy3nVB
And then just do it from frontend screencast.com/t/ZcEq52wM1H

More
11 years 3 months ago #19 by Oscarfishlover
Replied by Oscarfishlover on topic How do I.......?
Thanks, I would never have thought to look there. Oh, another thing, is it possible to put AdSense in the announcement box?

The #1 Oscar Fish website on the net
Joomla! 2.5.14
Kunena 3.0.2

More
11 years 3 months ago #20 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.619 seconds