Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

Merged K 2.0: How to make and edit announcements

More
11 years 1 month ago #21 by chesto
Replied by chesto on topic Creating an announcement
Hello,

Exactly : new is not clicable
sorry i'm french & newbie
i miss the solution anywhere ? :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #22 by sozzled
If "new" is not clickable, it's probably a Javascript library conflict. See msg #1 of Before you post your question, read this first

More
11 years 1 month ago #23 by Jeymar
Replied by Jeymar on topic Activating annoucements
Hi,

I've tried to activate the announcement box to no avail. I am superadministrator in Jommla 2.5.7 and administrator in Kunena 2.0.4. But the announcement link stays greyed out. I use the Aphotic 2.0 version II template. I tried with the blue template, but nothing changed. I still connaot write an annoucement. Can anyone help ?

Thanks.

More
11 years 1 month ago #24 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

The information in this topic should answer your questions, Jeymar

More
10 years 11 months ago #25 by NivenR
Hi guys, I have gone through all on this topic, but still seem to be having issues. 'New' when clicking on Announcements seems to be unclickable. I have enabled announcements on Forum config/Front end, but still no luck. I am using version Joomla! 2.5.9 and Kunena 2.0.4. Could anyone please advise, thank you.

More
10 years 11 months ago #26 by sozzled
G'day, NivenR, and welcome to Kunena.

The reason that the "Add New" link may be unclickable for you(and not for others who have not reported this problem) probably has more to do with your Joomla environment than anything else.

Several common causes of this problem you are having are listed in msg #1 of Before you post your question, read this first . It is my guess that you have a Jaascript-related problem caused by another Joomla extension you have installed. Your configuration report may help us to know something about your Joomla environment.

Time to create page: 0.442 seconds