Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved 500 Error for registered users

More
14 years 3 months ago #127035 by Pinkeltje
Hi 810,
Saw you online on the testsite yesterday. Thx!

please remove the js dir on your own template.
We changed a lot of js. so it doenst work anymore. The default js will be loaded. when you delete the dir.

From which template? After having some more problems yesterday I switched to the blue eagle 2.0 template.
Just applied the patch from #3.
But: strange thing happened. One of our mods registered this morning as a registered user and I saw that he was able to upload an attachment. So before I applied the patch.

So, as the error has been confirmed by you, I suppose it is an issue with existing users and not with newly registered users.

I have two more issues. Do you want me to put them in this topic or shall I make a separate topic for each problem?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #127042 by coder4life
Please put separate issues in different topics. It is easier for us to track.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #127046 by Pinkeltje
Thx. Just did.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #127053 by Matias
I assume that the patch fixes the 500 issue on attachments? Can we close this one?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #127059 by Pinkeltje
The issue is fixed. But I am not sure why. As stated earlier suddenly a newly registered user could upload images fine. This was before I applied the patch. On several tests last night this wasn't possible. I now removed the patch and registered users are still able to upload images.

Only way for me to try to reproduce this is to start the update on an fresh testsite all over again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #127061 by Matias
Don't remove the patch -- you will see the issue again.

It's happening only once for each user and it comes when Kunena tries to create new folder to your filesystem.

No need to test it either -- just verify that it doesn't happen anymore with the patch.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Matias.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds