Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

The error code HTTP 500 Internal Server Error is a general-purpose message this indicates a general error in a web application. Please note that there is no general solution for this general error. You should first read HTTP 500 Internal Server Error before posting in this category.

K 2.0 support will cease on 31 August 2013 and this section of the forum will be closed and archived after that time and no further questions will be answered about this version.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved 500 Error for registered users

• Pinkeltje
  • Pinkeltje's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Trying to find an answer before asking
More
11 years 9 months ago #1 by Pinkeltje
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 32M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : joomlanl | author: Angie Radtke | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 25 November 2009

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Kunena 2.0.0 | 2012-06-27 [ Diplomatia ]
| Kunena detailled configuration:

| Joomla! detailled language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.4.3

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 1.7.0 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.0 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.0 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.0

Modules: Kunena Latest 2.0.0 | Kunena Stats 2.0.0 | Kunena Login 2.0.0 | Kunena Search 2.0.0

No problem for moderators to insert images and links, but when doing this as a registered user it generates a 500 error. Update from Kunena 1.7.2 and no settings are changed.

Could this be a bug or has it something to do with settings.
Apache error log generates:
File does not exist: path-to/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/js/mediaboxAdv.js
File does not exist: path-to/components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/js/default-min.js
And file does not exist. But I suppose error should occur for moderator as well?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic 500 Error for registered users
Hi,
please remove the js dir on your own template.

We changed a lot of js. so it doenst work anymore. The default js will be loaded. when you delete the dir.

Regards 810

More
11 years 9 months ago #3 by 810

More
11 years 9 months ago #4 by Matias
Do your users get 500 error when uploading attachment?

Jelle already put the original topic, but see also this:
www.kunena.org/forum/K-2-0-Support/12350...-known-issues#126931

We are going to release 2.0.1 within a few days to fix this and some other issues. Please report those! :)

More
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #5 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic 500 Error for registered users
Yes, i getting a error 500. when add a picture
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by 810.

More
11 years 9 months ago #6 by Matias
Added issue from your another problem: github.com/Kunena/Kunena-2.0/issues/899

• Pinkeltje
  • Premium Member
More
11 years 9 months ago #7 by Pinkeltje
Hi 810,
Saw you online on the testsite yesterday. Thx!

please remove the js dir on your own template.
We changed a lot of js. so it doenst work anymore. The default js will be loaded. when you delete the dir.

From which template? After having some more problems yesterday I switched to the blue eagle 2.0 template.
Just applied the patch from #3.
But: strange thing happened. One of our mods registered this morning as a registered user and I saw that he was able to upload an attachment. So before I applied the patch.

So, as the error has been confirmed by you, I suppose it is an issue with existing users and not with newly registered users.

I have two more issues. Do you want me to put them in this topic or shall I make a separate topic for each problem?

More
11 years 9 months ago #8 by coder4life
Please put separate issues in different topics. It is easier for us to track.

• Pinkeltje
  • Premium Member
More
11 years 9 months ago #9 by Pinkeltje
Thx. Just did.

More
11 years 9 months ago #10 by Matias
I assume that the patch fixes the 500 issue on attachments? Can we close this one?

Time to create page: 0.570 seconds