Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for discussing issues with the K 2.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Where can I see a demo of each of the different Kunena template styles in action?

More
11 years 5 months ago #1 by Shags
Guys am looking at upgrading my Kunena and would like to see the different template options in a demo mode somewhere...

Anyone know how or where?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #3 by Shags
Yeah thanks for that Sozzled.

Look I guess you missed my point...

I don't want to look at what others "have done" that I can't use.

I would like to look at ready made templates that I can access and choose from as per the Ninja board demo template page found here

Surely their is a site or a page showcasing the best of the available free to use Kunena templates no?
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by Shags.

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #4 by sozzled
There are many enterprising people who have developed templates for Kunena. Some of their products are advertised (to the right of the page you are now looking at) on this site, others are "advertised" on the Joomla Extensions Directory or on Google.

We have clear rules about using the forum for advertising (see section 7 of the Terms of Use page, our "Fair use" advertising policy and, more recently, the announcement we made about closing the "user-written templates" category because it ultimately became a place where template developers advertised their commercially-available products, for free, on this site.

We encourage people to develop template options for Kunena but, obviously, we also have costs involved in maintaining this site as a place where people can advertise their wares, too. It is not unreasonable, if people have alternative template options for Kunena, to expect that they should contribute to the costs of paying the costs associated with such "advertising opportunities", also.

People who would like to advertise their products on this site may do so by visiting the Advertisers link that appears on the bottom of this page.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Labosh

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds