Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for any of the products contained herein. For product support you should visit the developer's website.

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use various third-party products with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of other Joomla extensions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Solved Xmap - Kunena Plugin problems

More
10 years 9 months ago #11 by iseca
Replied by iseca on topic Xmap - Kunena Plugin problems
I can't achieve it Smirnov...
Please, could you explain me how to do it? I'm almost an advanced user of Joomla and have done similar "hacks" lot of times, but can't do this.

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #12 by Smirnov

iseca wrote: Please, could you explain me how to do it? I'm almost an advanced user of Joomla and have done similar "hacks" lot of times, but can't do this.

For the year, hundreds of people have downloaded this plugin. I'm sure the plugin works without problems ...But kunena v. 2.0.4 already in the past. Old version of the plugin is irrelevant today. Soon will be available for download the xmap-kunena-plugin for kunena 3.0. Wait a moment, please, and we will continue this discussion.

iseca wrote: I'm using Kunena 2.0.4

P.S. Please upgrade to the current version kunena (3.0).

More
10 years 9 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #13 by chuyennhonho
help me!
I don't Intall pkg_xmap-2.3.3.zip Xmap 2.3.3 in joomla 2.5.7
noi that
van khi phong thuy
xay dung
dien nuoc
Nha dat
phong thuy
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by chuyennhonho.

More
10 years 9 months ago #14 by Smirnov
Introduction :cheer:
The Masterpro team is proud to announce the arrival of xmap-kunena-plugin for Kunena 3.0.0 [K 3.0.0] which is now available for download.

This plugin is a gift to all who love the kunena. Welcome to the download page .

Sincere thanks for report bugs, praises and swearing. Test, please.

More
10 years 9 months ago #15 by iseca
Wow, ready yet? Great work, really thank you Smirnov and Masterpro!!

I will update to Kunena 3.0 very soon, but will I loose something? because my K2.0.4 was migrated with Jupgrade from Joomla 1.5...

Thanks!!

More
10 years 9 months ago #16 by Smirnov

iseca wrote: I will update to Kunena 3.0 very soon, but will I loose something? because my K2.0.4 was migrated with Jupgrade from Joomla 1.5...

Sorry, I don't understand. What losses? Kunena is updated without problems.

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #17 by stumpy_dan

Smirnov wrote: Introduction :cheer:
The Masterpro team is proud to announce the arrival of xmap-kunena-plugin for Kunena 3.0.0 [K 3.0.0] which is now available for download.

This plugin is a gift to all who love the kunena. Welcome to the download page .

Sincere thanks for report bugs, praises and swearing. Test, please.

This plug in just seems to show the top level main menu forum link in the xml sitemap but no other forum links be it categories or individual posts? I am using Kunena 3.0.1
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Change K 3.1 -> K 3.0.1. K 3.1 does not exist.

More
10 years 8 months ago #18 by Smirnov
Demo (kunena 3.0.1).

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #19 by stumpy_dan

Smirnov wrote: Demo (kunena 3.0.1).

that's great what do you reckon I'm doing wrong..I am using Joomla 2.5 and Kunena 3.01

sitemap
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by stumpy_dan.

More
10 years 7 months ago #20 by iseca
Hi again!

Now I have updated to 3.0.2 from 2.x, but for me, if Kunena menu is not in first position in component parameters, it doesn't show the forum topics and replies in XML map (In "normal web" map, it does).

Thank you!!

Time to create page: 0.422 seconds