Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for general discussion about the Kunena Project or this website.

Please use other categories for questions about problems that you may be having with your website.

Merged Why are my questions being deleted from this forum?

More
11 years 4 months ago #1 by inbal
I asked a question yesterday and today I saw it is gone from the forum.

I re post-it, really took the time to elaborate on my problem and attached a Jpeg- and I came back a few hours later to see it was gone...

explenation, please?

thanks,

Inbal :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #2 by sozzled
Please read My posts are being deleted without answer which will help you to understand that your messages are not being deleted from the forum.

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #3 by andrerds
Hello, administrator, moderator, whoever, hey station deleting my post .. just wanted some help! *** Some content was removed by moderator ***

Every time I post my problem and will delete it. that lack of respect ..

So I want a help that.!
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Original post contrary to section 3.6 of terms of use; objectionable removed

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #4 by Jiminimonka
Are you talking about your post here? - www.kunena.org/forum/k-3-0-general-quest...w-not-working#148633

Please refrain from swearing and trying to insult the moderators, and learn to use the forums.

If you have a specific problem, then post it in the correct section and include your Kunena Configuration Report .

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Jiminimonka.
The following user(s) said Thank You: james1379

More
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #5 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

andrerds: Please see the terms of use (sections 5.2 and 5.3). If you want help, please write your messages in English. One of your posts was deleted because it was not written in English. As Jiminimonka also reminds you, watch your language (section 3.6 of this site's terms of use) or you may discover that we are required to take other action in connection with your use of this forum.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.538 seconds