Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Important Kunena 1.0.9 & 1.5.0a RELEASED!

More
15 years 1 week ago #31 by utemplates
Just to ask if there are any new progress to report about a final version of kunena 1.5? Any ideas of release date?

I doubt that I need to say this, but amazing job so far. Hopefully, this will end up being the leading forum extension for Joomla.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 week ago #32 by holylandgateway.com
Replied by holylandgateway.com on topic Thank you guys!
Peace all,

I have been looking around for some time now for a forum system that I can count on, yet more importantly a great team of people who are giving eagerly from their time and knowledge. I await for the betta of 1.5 native and will start a virgin forum on my website and follow on updates. :woohoo:

Right now I just felt like saying thank you in advance for the effort and good will. I hope that I will be able to support this project more in the future. ;)

Eli

More
15 years 1 week ago #33 by johnnydement
Replied by johnnydement on topic Re:Thank you guys!
you could start already with 1.0.9 stable, it will upgrade seamessly to 1.5 ;)

More
15 years 1 week ago #34 by holylandgateway.com
But I have to put my joomla! 1.5 website into legacy mode (!?) which might prove to be a pain...

More
15 years 1 week ago - 15 years 1 week ago #35 by xillibit
With Kunena 1.5.0 you don't need to enable the legacy mode. With Kunena 1.0.9, you must enable the legacy mode.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 15 years 1 week ago by xillibit.

More
15 years 1 week ago #36 by johnnydement
Replied by johnnydement on topic Re:Thank you guys!
holylandgateway.com wrote:

But I have to put my joomla! 1.5 website into legacy mode (!?) which might prove to be a pain...

:huh: why?

More
15 years 1 week ago #37 by mjanzen128
Replied by mjanzen128 on topic Re:Thank you guys!
It doesn't change anything except enabling Legacy only components and plugins to work with your joomla site. I've had it on on mine from the start and I've never had problems.

Time to create page: 0.509 seconds