Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Important Kunena 1.0.9 & 1.5.0a RELEASED!

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #1 by fxstein
The Kunena Team is proud to announce the immediate availability of Kunena 1.0.9. This is a security release and all users are urged to upgrade immediately.

This release addresses a number of issues. A legacy security issue inherited form the Fireboard installer has been fixed as well as pagination issues and RSS.

Highlights of the release include a new, powerful advanced search. Users can now customize their searching in a variety of ways, including authors & titles. A tight collaboration with the Community Builder team is also a great new feature which allows CB users to enjoy stronger integration than ever before.

Additionally, a large number of minor fixes and enhancements have been included in this release. Please see the Kunena Read Me for this release to view the full list of changes and improvements:

docs.kunena.com/index.php/Kunena_1.0.9_Read_Me

On top of the Kunena 1.0.9 release, the Kunena Team has been hard at work on a Kunena 1.5 release, which runs natively on Joomla 1.5.x. We are thrilled to announce the immediate availability of Kunena 1.5.0 Alpha. This is a test release which will automatically upgrade any Kunena 1.0.x installation to Kunena 1.5 and shouldn't be used on live production sites. We encourage users to test out this great new native version and provide us with feedback to make Kunena the best forum for Joomla.

Thanks for supporting our community!

The Kunena team
www.kunena.com

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #2 by grumblemarc
GO!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #3 by GHz
Great work!! :laugh:

Thanks to kunena team for this new great release! ;)

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #4 by eezz
THANKS!!

More
15 years 2 weeks ago - 15 years 2 weeks ago #5 by Ganzuelo
Fatal error: Class 'smile' not found inwillclan4food.net/html/components/com_kunena/template/default/listcat.php on line 231

I am getting this error after upgrading to 1.09

*** I still had a copy of 1.08. I went and overwrite the listcat.php from 1.09 and used the one from 1.08
Last edit: 15 years 2 weeks ago by Ganzuelo.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #6 by roland76
same here... or see extra thread

More
15 years 2 weeks ago - 15 years 2 weeks ago #7 by spacereactor
uninstall kunena 1.0.8 and install 1.5.0a, install complete but when i click on kunena at the admin area, i got this
Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function addStyleSheet() on a non-object in /home/mycellgr/public_html/components/com_kunena/class.kunena.php on line 71

My server meet the min requirement and there no problem with 1.0.8 before. I able to get it working if i remove 1.0.8 database and install kunena 1.5.0a with new kunena database constructed, since i testing on my testsite so i not problem, Kunena Team may want to look into it as some user upgrade to their live site or I just a individual case.

BUT when i trying to save my Kunena Configuration, i still getting
Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function addStyleSheet() on a non-object in /home/mycellgr/public_html/components/com_kunena/class.kunena.php on line 71
Last edit: 15 years 2 weeks ago by spacereactor.

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #8 by spacereactor
Jomsocial and Kunena 1.5.0a not working together. I test one without jomsocial is ok but another with jomsocial and kunena 1.5.0a i keep getting this

Fatal error: Call to a member function addStyleSheet() on a non-object in C:\xampplite\htdocs\cellgroup\components\com_kunena\class.kunena.php on line 71

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #9 by spacereactor
I replace the two line in class.kunena.php
Code:
$document->addStyleSheet(KUNENA_JLIVEURL.'/components/com_community/assets/window.css'); $document->addStyleSheet(KUNENA_JLIVEURL.'/components/com_community/templates/'.$config->get('template').'/css/style.css');
to
Code:
$mainframe->addCustomHeadTag('<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="'.KUNENA_JLIVEURL.'/components/com_community/assets/window.css" />'); $mainframe->addCustomHeadTag('<link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="'.KUNENA_JLIVEURL.'/components/com_community/templates/'.$config->get('template').'/css/style.css" />');

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #10 by Slotpro
thank for development !! Good Job

Time to create page: 0.421 seconds