Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question *NEW* Community Builder Template

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #91 by sunnyjey
Hi James,

Awesome template. I appreciate you for making this template available free for all of us.

I am interested in the delimiter field and their icons as shown in attached image.

I have tried but couldnt get the same format and css style as yours.

Any help will be highly appreciated. Thank you

NB: BTW have you gone through following link of joomlapolis

Joomlapolis forum link
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by sunnyjey.
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 9 months ago #92 by hjames
There should be an html file inside the package which does exactly what you are referring to. There is no CSS as it is a TABLE. It requires the JoomlaXTC Module in Plugin to work.

In my ReadMe I believe I explained that you will have to change the links to suite your needs, or possibly in the HEAD of the HTML file. Check both.

Thanks,
James

Joomla 1.5.24
More
14 years 8 months ago #93 by hjames
Here is a screenshot of a new template layout I am constructing... not much difference with the tabs but the menu system and overall layout is a little bit different. If you like it let me know and I will do my best to re-compile a new version of this.

Let me know and tell me what you think:

Joomla 1.5.24
Attachments:
More
14 years 8 months ago #94 by hjames
Here is a screenshot of a new template layout I am constructing... not much difference with the tabs but the menu system and overall layout is a little bit different. If you like it let me know and I will do my best to re-compile a new version of this.

Let me know and tell me what you think:

Joomla 1.5.24
Attachments:
More
14 years 8 months ago #95 by Richard
I really like what you are doing - keep up the great work.
More
14 years 8 months ago #96 by sorema
great!! really impressive!
More
14 years 8 months ago #97 by Recoil
where can I get this template ? and see how to install it ? I see no links or is it just by mail ? Are there any live demos ?
Thx for the Help and the template looks great
More
14 years 8 months ago #98 by hjames
Which one? The post describes two different templates one of which does have download links the latest post of mine does not... I asked in the post if anyone was interested but no response from folks wanting it.

Thanks,
James

Joomla 1.5.24
More
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #99 by adarsh2k5
Hi James i tried your previous template, it is superb. And the new screen shot looks much more superb redifined. i am really interested. Could you please provide the link to download. I am new to joomla. I never thought i could change the template of cb, but with the help of you i could do it.

Thanks a lot.... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

adarsh
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by adarsh2k5.
More
14 years 8 months ago #100 by hjames
I can, but you will have to give me some time.

I have to make sure all of the documentation is in good order and that I have all of the files compiled together or I miss something and you might be without. Not usually a good idea. Like my last modified template it may require some individual tweaking and fine tuning. It is assumed that folks reading this thread understand that and do not expect installation or troubleshooting help. Although I do not mind helping I can not do so for free so I STRONGLY suggest folks considering any changes make a backup of their site and database so that they can quickly restore if need be.

If you do need help, as mentioned before I can offer assistance for a small fee.

Also, as a side note please know that other items are required such as the JoomlaXTC Module in Plugin as well as the Bookmarks Module and CB Login Module << I have modified slightly.

Overall the changes are slight and require minimal effort to make the layout you see.

If you have a project you need help with and just don't know how to go about doing it please let me know and I can offer my direct support to get your project on track for a small fee. The money helps me fuel my personal projects.

Also, I do have a couple of minor issues with the template in its current form so I need to fix those prior to releasing the template as well.

To those asking for a Demo... I just don't have time and apologize but a screenshot should be good enough. If its not, I apologize. I really don't want random people tampering with my live site.

Thanks,
James

Joomla 1.5.24
Time to create page: 0.564 seconds