Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised third-party extensions (e.g. JomSocial, Community Builder, etc.) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, the ideas in these topics may not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question *NEW* Community Builder Template

More
14 years 9 months ago #121 by latino
Hi Thomas:

Given the few donations you have received, even after you have _plead_ for support, I would recommend you to _not_ give it free. For example, a simple $5 donation for a work that have taken long hours and creativity is IMO the minimum to support a developer.

The same applies to the Kunena project. There is a big difference beetween advocating Open Source and being ungrateful. Unfortunately I have seen too much of this lately.

Just my 2 cents.

B)
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 9 months ago #122 by desis
Can Anyone please tell me where is the download link for template One . as on page 8 or 9 of this thread I could not find any download link. Please someone assist me. thanks in advance
More
14 years 9 months ago #123 by Lintzy
This template is not longer for free (like hjames wrote) so please, send him a PM or visit his website.

Thank you
Time to create page: 0.605 seconds