Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question The Pearl Kunena Template

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #11 by grumblemarc
That is part of the code. Not the template.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #12 by Arbait
Replied by Arbait on topic Re:The Pearl Kunena Template
...and? ...and? Can i do something about?
Any tip/direction are welcome, thank you

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #13 by grumblemarc
YOu might want to start our own thread for this request. This one is about the Pearl Kunena template. Thanks.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 4 weeks ago - 15 years 4 weeks ago #14 by Arbait
Replied by Arbait on topic Re:The Pearl Kunena Template
ok, but where to start the topic?
Is not a Template and is not a Installation or Migration or Fireboard question....
I'm so sorry that im so stupid for this community but short, almost monosilabic answers dont help me.
Thanks again for youre patience and sorry for wastimg your time.
Last edit: 15 years 4 weeks ago by Arbait.

More
15 years 1 week ago #15 by bubbawubba
I can't find the graphics that are supposed to be in the English directory ANYWHERE

for example - where is
com_kunena/template/the_pearl_v2/images/english/icons/folder_nonew.gif

More
15 years 1 week ago #16 by Woehero
hey, great template i had it on my kunena 1.0.8 forum (Y) was wondering i've uploaded it and its curerntly working on 1.0.9 however i don't seem to have the gif images for new posts on catagory's view, ive re uploaded them and they still aren't there, any ideas?

More
15 years 1 week ago - 15 years 1 week ago #17 by kenlapz
bubbawubba wrote:

I can't find the graphics that are supposed to be in the English directory ANYWHERE

for example - where is
com_kunena/template/the_pearl_v2/images/english/icons/folder_nonew.gif

for bubbawubba and Woehero,

Please copy this icons.php to your com_kunena/template/the_pearl_v2/ folder.

The template is not using the default image gif, so it will need some modification in the icons.php file. Thank you very much for using the template.

kenlapz
kenlapz.ORG - House of Joomla Designer
AyamLaga.COM - Game Fowl Online Community

File Attachment:

File Name: icons-d248...eb5e.zip
File Size:1 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 15 years 1 week ago by kenlapz.

More
15 years 1 week ago #18 by KoPoJIb
Dear Kenlapz

We are organizing football tournament in our city and we expecting to have about 20 teams. We are using green theme joomla1.0.youjoomla.info/sportline/index...m_frontpage&Itemid=1 . The problem is that kunena has blue style and site itself green. I am wondering whether you could modify color of Pearl to green one for us, please? Is it possible?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Alex

More
15 years 1 week ago #19 by kenlapz
KoPoJIb wrote:

Dear Kenlapz

We are organizing football tournament in our city and we expecting to have about 20 teams. We are using green theme joomla1.0.youjoomla.info/sportline/index...m_frontpage&Itemid=1 . The problem is that kunena has blue style and site itself green. I am wondering whether you could modify color of Pearl to green one for us, please? Is it possible?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Alex

dear alex,

of course it is possible, please give me few days to make a green base kunena templates..

thank you,

kenlapz

More
14 years 11 months ago #20 by KoPoJIb
Kenlapz,

hope you doing well. I would like kindly remind you when are you planning to release green theme for our football festival website, please? =)

many thanks

regards,
=alex

Time to create page: 0.535 seconds