Kunena 5.2.5 and Blue eagle 1.6.5 released (30 May 2021)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.2.5 [K 5.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.2 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.2.5

REQUIREMENTS
Blue Eagle 1.6.x requires Kunena 5.2.x to work with, this template isn't designed to works with Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4.

× This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question The Pearl Kunena Template

More
12 years 1 month ago #21 by kenlapz
KoPoJIb wrote:

Kenlapz,

hope you doing well. I would like kindly remind you when are you planning to release green theme for our football festival website, please? =)

many thanks

regards,
=alex

I already create some green base kunena templates alex, please view my post, they are called :

- The Green Pearl
- The Green Dragon
- The Royal Green

Feel free to review it :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 days ago #22 by Rollmodl
How do I install the template once downloaded?

More
10 years 10 months ago #23 by Crazand
Kenlapz,

your website dont work, where i can donload this template or have somebody this template? Please upload it.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.077 seconds