Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question The Pearl Kunena Template

More
15 years 4 weeks ago - 15 years 4 weeks ago #1 by kenlapz
I just made some kunena templates with white base background. Here is the screenshot:

The Pearl v1 Kunena Template

The Pearl v2 Kunena Template

The Pearl v1/v2 Icon Sets.

To view and download please visit this links : Download

Thanks and Enjoy

kenlapz
Last edit: 15 years 4 weeks ago by kenlapz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: firedragon, lungdaeng

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #2 by Lintzy
Replied by Lintzy on topic Re:The Pearl Kunena Template
Enjoying at screenshot, or do you have a download-link ;) ?

More
15 years 4 weeks ago - 15 years 4 weeks ago #3 by kenlapz
Im sorry, i just edit the post and give the download links. Btw, thank you again linz, you help me to figure the css classes using the Firebug

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #4 by johnnydement
Just a question? aren't the buttons you using from ja_sanidine? aren't they joomlart copyrighted work? I mean the reply and so buttons.

Also, what's your site about? did you notice you're suing 2 branded trademarks for your buttons? administrator=vodafone, moderator=antena3

More
15 years 4 weeks ago - 15 years 4 weeks ago #5 by kenlapz
johnnydement wrote:

Just a question? aren't the buttons you using from ja_sanidine? aren't they joomlart copyrighted work? I mean the reply and so buttons.

Also, what's your site about? did you notice you're suing 2 branded trademarks for your buttons? administrator=vodafone, moderator=antena3

dear john....yes the button maybe from it, but maybe from others, if we just do a simple search on google (ex: reply.gif) then there will be thousands of buttons/icons that we can see and use for us and i don't think there will be a problem on it. Because i am a little doubt if there is any forum buttons copyrighted.

But just after your post, i had made some forum icons that can be use for The Pearl or other kunena templates. Here it is:

This icons 100% made by me, and it will be oke if anybody want to use or modify them. If anyone interest, they can be download from here --> ICONS . And i also included the psd files so you can modify them as you wish.

about the rank buttons, i will try to modify it, i just love them :)

Thank you,

kenlapz

More
15 years 4 weeks ago - 15 years 4 weeks ago #6 by Lintzy
Replied by Lintzy on topic Re:The Pearl Kunena Template
Nice buttons,thx, i linked them in germand childboard, too.

But Johnnydement is right. I don't know, how it is in Spain, but in Germany there exists a horrible jurisdiction about copyright. Exspecially about branded trademarks but about every simple picture too. A punishment of 6000 € for a simple picture of a teacup is no rareness. :(
Last edit: 15 years 4 weeks ago by Lintzy.

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #7 by kenlapz
Lintzy wrote:

Nice buttons,thx, i linked them in germand childboard, too.

But Johnnydement is right. I don't know, how it is in Spain, but in Germany there exists a horrible jurisdiction about copyright. Exspecially about branded trademarks but about every simple picture too. A punishment of 6000 € for a simple picture of a teacup is no rareness. :(

Thank you for the warning lintzy, I had change the icon sets to the one that i had created, just to avoid any problem in the future.

regards,

kenlapz

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #8 by Arbait
Replied by Arbait on topic Re:The Pearl Kunena Template
Whats the diference between PearlKunena v1 and v.2?
How can i make that the main page (categories for me) load with all the forums collapsed?
thank you

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #9 by kenlapz
Arbait wrote:

Whats the diference between PearlKunena v1 and v.2?
How can i make that the main page (categories for me) load with all the forums collapsed?
thank you

The difference is only on the Forum Category Header, others just the same. To load the category page on your forum 1st page, you just have to change your kunena configuration.

Go to kunena configuration - frontend - Default Kunena Page - Change it to "Categories"

thank you,

kenlapz

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #10 by Arbait
Replied by Arbait on topic Re:The Pearl Kunena Template
You get me wrong; How to start the template with all the forums collapsed?
Thank you

Time to create page: 0.550 seconds