Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question AlphaUserPoints plugin for Kunena

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #31 by mett
Hello

I post this message on AlphaPlug forum also, but no response, maybe i will have more luck here :)

In Fireboard user get points only for one rule, depend on his action. So if post a new message, get 1 point, post a reply, get another 1 point. Now in Kunena for each new post user get 2 points, like he post 2 new messages or better say he post a new message and reply in same action :)

aniphreak, can you please check?

Thank you
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by mett.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #32 by spaceclown
I am running Jommla 1.5.8 and K 1.0.8. When I post my css is gone. I get white screen with a few links and avatar. I replaced the post.php in the default template with the one in the zip and then the one in the zip with the corrections in this thread and still nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

More
15 years 1 month ago #33 by spaceclown

More
15 years 1 month ago #34 by mett
Download Kunena archive and replace post.php in com_kunena/template/default, see if solve the problem. Then, to add Alphauserpoints, search for following in post.php file :

$pid = $database->insertId();

// now increase the #s in categories only case approved

before add:

// aup kunena ny aniphreak
$api_AUP = JPATH_SITE.DS.'components'.DS.'com_alphauserpoints'.DS.'helper.php';
if ( file_exists($api_AUP))
{
require_once ($api_AUP);
AlphaUserPointsHelper::newpoints( 'plgaup_newtopic_kunena' );

}

This code is only if you want to add same value for points when user add a new message or reply. If you want to add different points, then use code bellow, but be aware that when user add a new message and both rules are active he will get points for both rules, so if you have 1 point for new message and 2 for reply , user will get 3 points. If only reply, will get 2 points

search for:

$pid = $database->insertId();

// now increase the #s in categories only case approved

Before that add:

{
require_once ($api_AUP);
AlphaUserPointsHelper::newpoints( 'plgaup_reply_kunena' );

}
{

Search for

if ($thread == 0)
{
//if thread was zero, we now know to which id it belongs, so we can determine the thread and update it

Before that add:

{
require_once ($api_AUP);
AlphaUserPointsHelper::newpoints( 'plgaup_newtopic_kunena' );

}

Thank you

More
15 years 4 days ago #35 by sudobashnet
4k55 wrote:

cferron wrote:

I told you... get the latest post.php
here

www.kunena.com/forum?func=view&catid=6&i...mit=10&start=10#5472

I got... Where does it show how many points someone has during when they read post? Is that allowed or do they manullay see it through the user point cp part?

Its on the points board (you'd have to make a menu item for it)

Otherwise you can add it to your components/com_kunena/template/<template name>/message.php wherever you want it:
Code:
<div class = "viewcover"> <?php $database->setQuery("SELECT points FROM jos_alpha_userpoints WHERE userid = " . $fmessage->userid) ; echo "<b>", $database->loadResult(), " Points", "</b>"; ?> </div>

More
15 years 2 days ago - 15 years 2 days ago #36 by dosonaro
i get this error if i want to save a reply/topic. i use kunena 1.0.9 and joomla 1.5.10

Fatal error: Class 'FBTools' not found in /www/htdocs/w00ad6d8/dosonarocom/components/com_kunena/template/default/post.php on line 224

This is my post.php rafb.net/p/iE1vG824.html
Last edit: 15 years 2 days ago by dosonaro.

More
15 years 2 days ago - 15 years 2 days ago #37 by dosonaro
mknit wrote:

Here's my post.php (v1.0.8)

File Attachment:

File Name: post.zip
File Size:16 KB

if i use this post.php i get this error after posting

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/htdocs/w00ad6d8/dosonarocom/components/com_content/models/frontpage.php on line 104

and the text in my post istn there

does nobody have a correctly working file with the rules for v1.0.9 ? :(
please help ...
Last edit: 15 years 2 days ago by dosonaro.

More
15 years 2 days ago #38 by sudobashnet
Attached is the one I'm currently using with no problems

File Attachment:

File Name: sudobashnet_post.zip
Attachments:

More
15 years 5 hours ago #39 by dosonaro
i get this error message after i want to post

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /www/htdocs/w00ad6d8/dosonarocom/components/com_kunena/template/default/post.php on line 527

More
14 years 11 months ago - 14 years 11 months ago #40 by raufozgen
i am trying to use plugins which posts on this topic and alphauserplugins offical site. but both of them are not working. there are lots of problem. first i get errors. after changes from this topic i have problem with points. reply and new topic get equal point.
i worked some and i thought that fix the problem. exp: i setup 2 point for reply and 2 point for new topic (post). if any one write new post (topic) to forum gets 2 point from reply, 2 points from new post (total 4 point). but if anyone reply a topic that user gain only 2 point. i thought that this will resolve many users problem.

File Attachment:

File Name: aup_kunena...0847.zip
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 11 months ago by raufozgen.

Time to create page: 0.538 seconds