Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question AlphaUserPoints plugin for Kunena

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 1 month ago #1 by aniphreak
here you go!

another plugin for the grabs... this adds points to aup whomever posts or replies to a topic to kunena.

File Attachment:

File Name: aup_kunena.zip
File Size:16 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by aniphreak.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #2 by fxstein
You rock!

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
15 years 2 months ago #3 by taurgis
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/xxxxx/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/post.php on line 508

More
15 years 2 months ago #4 by aniphreak
huh? wait lemme fix it

More
15 years 2 months ago #5 by taurgis
any news?

More
15 years 2 months ago #6 by phoenixinno
I too receive the same error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/phoenixi/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default/post.php on line 508

how do i fix this?

Thanks

More
15 years 2 months ago #7 by cferron
Same here at the exact same line...

Any news on this one, my user have stopped posting suddenly!!!

Claude

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #8 by mknit
I had the same error, and this seemed to work for me. I didn't use the post.php included in the zip file, just added the AUP section to the default post.php. This should work either way, though.

Find this section in post.php...
Code:
if ($database->query()) // aup kunena ny aniphreak $api_AUP = JPATH_SITE.DS.'components'.DS.'com_alphauserpoints'.DS.'helper.php'; if ( file_exists($api_AUP)) { require_once ($api_AUP); AlphaUserPointsHelper::newpoints( 'plgaup_reply_kunena' ); } // aup kunena ny aniphreak {

and change it to read like this:
Code:
if ($database->query()) { // aup kunena ny aniphreak $api_AUP = JPATH_SITE.DS.'components'.DS.'com_alphauserpoints'.DS.'helper.php'; if ( file_exists($api_AUP)) { require_once ($api_AUP); AlphaUserPointsHelper::newpoints( 'plgaup_reply_kunena' ); } // aup kunena ny aniphreak

Basically I just moved the new AUP code inside the "{" brackets of the IF statement.

I'm not a programmer, so I'm not sure if that's the best fix, but it works for me.
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by mknit.

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #9 by cferron
Well that partially fixed the issue... I have 2 rules

1 point if you reply and 2 points if you start a new thread.
With your modification, I do not get any error message BUT BOTH rules applies if I either create new topic or reply :blink:

Any idea how can I fix the thing?

Thanks

Claude
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by cferron.

More
15 years 2 months ago #10 by aniphreak
wow... sorry for not fixing the plugin >_<

yes the code shared by mknit is the right thing

@cferron
its a normal thing for alphauserpoints ^_^

Time to create page: 0.448 seconds