Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question AlphaUserPoints plugin for Kunena

More
15 years 1 month ago #11 by cferron
aniphreak wrote:

@cferron
its a normal thing for alphauserpoints

This is weird, because when I had Fireboard it was not acting the same way! Again now with Kunea, both rules gets applied at the same time.

My rules create a new topic = 2 pts
Reply to a topic = 1 pt

If I create a new topic I get 2 + 1 points from Alpha User point (should be 2 pts)??? Exact thing happend if I reply to a topic 2 + 1 for a total of three... (should be 1 pt)

Any idea?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #12 by phoenixinno
Will the post.php replacement also work for 1.0.8 or will someone create a new set of rules and post.php file.Intergration with AUP is quite important for me.

Thanks

More
15 years 1 month ago #13 by lolwut
cferron wrote:

Well that partially fixed the issue... I have 2 rules

1 point if you reply and 2 points if you start a new thread.
With your modification, I do not get any error message BUT BOTH rules applies if I either create new topic or reply :blink:

Any idea how can I fix the thing?

Thanks

Claude

dude, why dont you just assign 1 instead of 2 points for posting a new topic? 1 for the topic + 1 for the "reply" = 2 :silly:

More
15 years 1 month ago #14 by lolwut
hmm .. I get loads of errors when changing the post.php in the kunena template.

More
15 years 1 month ago #15 by cferron
lolwut wrote:

dude, why dont you just assign 1 instead of 2 points for posting a new topic? 1 for the topic + 1 for the "reply" = 2 :silly:

But dude ;) user will then always get 2 points no matter if they post or create new topic... I want them to have more point for topic creation. It worked very well before with the post.php from fireboard. Something is broken!

Claude

More
15 years 1 month ago #16 by mknit
I forgot to mention that the code change I posted earlier is only for the "reply" rule. There's another section a little further down for the "new topic" rule. The same change needs to be applied there - tuck the AUP code inside the query brackets.

I just upgraded to 1.0.8, and AUP seems to work well.

I get points for both rules when creating new topics, but replies only receive the points I configured in the "reply" rule. Maybe this is normal? For now, I lowered the number of points in my "new topic" rule to allow for the extra points.

More
15 years 1 month ago #17 by cferron
Can you post your post.php file, mine is all screwed up....

Thanks

Claude

More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #18 by mknit
Here's my post.php (v1.0.8)

File Attachment:

File Name: post.zip
File Size:16 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by mknit.

More
15 years 1 month ago #19 by 4k55
hi :)

Where do I put the file?

More
15 years 1 month ago #20 by cferron
From your Joomla! root install in /components/com_kunena/template/default

make a backup of your old post.php in case ;)

I have everything working fine here finally! Thanks for those who helped.

Claude

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds