Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Euro Templates - Free K1.6 Templates

More
12 years 6 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #61 by cliffvt
No sure what you mean "where is it?" - it is about four posts up from yours attached as a zip file!!
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by cliffvt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #62 by lucablue

cliffvt wrote: No sure what you mean "where is it?" - it is about four posts up from yours attached as a zip file!!

Sorry, I didn't see it :)

Thank you.

More
12 years 5 months ago #63 by BALL24
Hi Mizunga,

Your EURO BREd is really good!Good job. I will donate something but I want to use it with K1.7 instead of 1.6. Is it possible?

Thanks for effort.

Kinds gegards,
Martin

More
12 years 5 months ago #64 by Mizunga
Not yet Ball, I'm really busy. But if I find a time slot I will update the templates inmediatly

WordPress Development and Kunena templates.

More
12 years 5 months ago #65 by BALL24
Hi Mizunga,

Thanks. I upgrated at first 1.6. So then you have time ;)

But in my FTP I got an error:

Euro Bred/en-GB.com_kunena.tpl_example.ini and Euro Bred/en_GB/index html
"No such file or directory"

What is wrong? Please could you or someone help me?

Thanks,
Martin

Time to create page: 1.680 seconds