Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Euro Templates - Free K1.6 Templates

More
13 years 3 months ago #31 by Mizunga
Yes, sorry don't got time. I'm just in university and tomorrow I have an exam. I will try to get it solved for tomorrow afternoon.

PD: Sorry all users for waiting.

WordPress Development and Kunena templates.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #32 by Zylkin
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Zylkin.

More
13 years 2 months ago #33 by Zylkin
Templates with internet explorer 8,7

More
13 years 2 months ago #34 by basidee
Hi. Just installed Euro-Brown and the top menu items are not visible, apparently because the background images are not showing. It actually shows as the page is loading then it disappears. Same happend with Euro-Orange.

What am I doing wrong? Here is my site www.smeclub.net/forum . I tried removing right modules to achieve maximum page width, but it didn't make a difference. Tried it on IE and Mozilla with same results

Any help woul dbe most appreaciated.

More
13 years 2 months ago #35 by Mizunga
Hello basidee:

GO TO: YourJoomlaBackEnd / Module Manager / Kunena Menu and Set the Menu Class Suffix:

kunenamenu

The problem comes becouse your template are using default Joomla! menu ul/li (lists) id, like the Kunena Menu.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #36 by Mizunga

Zylkin wrote: Download social buttons

This isn't good Idea 70 KB and 10 requests from each post, never will be good idea, that's the reason why I was using the other site.

I will check the IE8 problems, but no the IE7.

PD: Sorry all users just got 0 time. If any moderator can help them, feel free to update and modify my templates.

Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by Mizunga.

More
13 years 2 months ago #37 by basidee
Many thanks. It worked.

Still have a few questions:

1. I can't find the module positions listed on this page. Do I need to create them myself? If so where?
2. How do I get the social media buttons/module you displayed here?
3. I saw a hack to enable login with Kunena login box, but it was for default template and I don't know how to make it work for your template. Can you help? Here is a link to the hack page www.kunena.org/ked/hacks/12

Many thanks for your help and thanks for a great set of templates

More
13 years 2 months ago #38 by Mizunga
1. What module position you can't find?
2. Social media buttons working on it, just don't got time sorry.
3. Abaut hack the same I need time, just i got 0.

I know abaut the problems with Euro-templates, i will try to solve it as fast as I can.

PD: sorry for my english.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #39 by henne07
Hallo.

Ich würde gerne das Template "Euro-Blue" ( www.kunena.org/ked/templates/52 ) nutzen. Leider macht es einen Fehler bei mir...
Notice: Undefined variable: fireonline in components/com_kunena/template/Euro-Blue/pathway.php on line 93 steht direkt in der Kategorieansicht unter dem Loginbereich. Was ist da los?

Problem 2:
Das Symbol zum Ein- und Ausblenden ist etwas weit "oben". Ich suche schon wie doof, finde in der css aber nicht die Stelle. Es wäre auch okay, wenn die Symbole komplett weg wären.

Antworten bitte per PM

Hello.

I would like to use the template "Euro-Blue "( www.kunena.org/ked/templates/52 ). But it makes a mistake... Notice: Undefined variable: fireonline in components/com_kunena/template/Euro-Blue/pathway.php on line 93 what is wrong?

Problem no. 2
The symbol for showing and hiding is far "above ". I find in the css but not the point. It is also okay if the icons were gone.
Look at the picture!

Sorry for my bad English. Please reply via PM
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by henne07.

More
13 years 1 month ago #40 by Roov
hi, I got a problem with my Euro Red Template. The social media buttons won't appear in de headers of each post. Is there a solution for this problem? Or should I just edit the code and upload the buttons on my own server?

Time to create page: 0.577 seconds