Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Kunena latest posts module - BACKPORTED FOR JOOMLA 1.0

More
15 years 1 month ago #61 by jerry
kmilos wrote:

jerry wrote:

Notice should be fixed in version 0.0.35. 1.5 ini files was from backported module, so removed in this version. Thanx, Jerry

Great, notice fix confirmed, thanks!

I guess if you really wanted to support languages for 1.0.x you'll have to go back to legacy php files. You can even do conversion script from ini? Or maybe just go back to legacy for both 1.0 and 1.5 since 1.5 supports it...

Since it's only stuff for the admin backend, I'm not to fussed about language support there to be honest. ;)

I don't want to create 1.5 legacy module, as i created 1.5 native module. So this is really backported version for joomla 1.0. Nothing more.
The topic has been locked.
More
15 years 1 month ago #62 by kmilos
@jerry
Makes sense, and I really don't expect much language support for this, as we (and people) will hopefully migrate to J1.5 soon anyway.
More
15 years 1 month ago - 15 years 1 month ago #63 by JoniJnm
Kunena Latest Post

Based on FBLatest module by fuQaHa

* Fixed &start and &limit
* Support cb links
* Support SEO
* Support Marquee

Download: extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extensi...ensions/7393/details
Last edit: 15 years 1 month ago by JoniJnm.
More
15 years 1 month ago #64 by arunsiam
Thank for your information.
I just move to kunena yesterday from fireboard.
Looking for several mod and plug-in for my new webboard.

กระดาษ จำหน่าย กระดาษ ของชำร่วย ของพรีเมี่ยม กระเป๋าพลาสติก พรีเมี่ยม ของพรีเมี่ยม
More
15 years 1 month ago #65 by centurion
Hey Joni TYVM this module looks so good

just one thing in my site after turn on in back end I can´t access to my forum in front.... just until I turned off every works fine .... IDK how fix this, can anyone help me?

Thank's in advance
More
15 years 1 month ago #66 by JoniJnm
Hi,
Do you use J! 1.0 or 1.5? Can you turn on display errors (max) in administrator > configuration and tell me if you see any error when the module is activated and you go to the forum?

Erases all cache and, if you use SEO, make sure that the menu to Kunena is OK
More
15 years 3 weeks ago #67 by oxy
Replied by oxy on topic Old fireboard latest module...
hey !

i have a old joomla 1.0 latest module that i use on my site (really love the clean layout), dont know the name, but you can see it on dogspace.dk (frontpage)

Maybe someone could convert this baby to kunena and maybe even to a J1.5 version... ???

- Oxy

File Attachment:

File Name: mod_Firebo...t_v2.zip
File Size:8 KB
Attachments:
More
15 years 3 weeks ago - 15 years 3 weeks ago #68 by Lintzy
This exists for J!1.5
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/communi...252dons/7334/details

and backported to J!1.0
www.kunena.com/forum?func=view&catid=6&id=5142

Or did you mean another modul?
Last edit: 15 years 3 weeks ago by Lintzy.
More
15 years 3 weeks ago #69 by oxy
It it not the same... i had att the modul in the first post...

it look like this on my site...

Attachments:
More
15 years 3 weeks ago #70 by alcsilian
I managed to convert it to Kunena but in Firefox and Google Chrome it has a problem with theme! It add an odd line below Powered by Kunena!

Check it out here: test.orderofjedi.net/index.php?option=co...=view&catid=2&id=1#4

If anyone know how to fix it..
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds