Kunena 5.2 RC3 Released (29 Nov 2020)

The Kunena team is thrilled to announce the third public release candidate of Kunena 5.2, a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9. This is a development release and should be only be used for testing; this version is not recommended for live websites at this stage.

The purpose of this release is to encourage testing by downloading, installing and identifying any problems or shortcomings that people may discover. K 5.2.0 RC3 is stable and we are aware that people will discover defects. We encourage you to use the forum to report defects, as soon as they are discovered, so that the development team can work through the problems before the release of K 5.1 as a stable product. Reporting defects does not mean that the problems can or will be fixed. The Kunena team is looking forward to hearing your feedback on how well we have achieved our design goals.

× This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Extended Editor for Kunena

More
11 years 7 months ago #91 by mway
Replied by mway on topic Re:New Boardcode-icons
Thanks again. Everything is perfect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #92 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Re:New Boardcode-icons
in Ie8 compatibility mode i get to big icons, en in normal modus is it good, i don't now of ie7 have the same issue

More
11 years 7 months ago #93 by roland76
Replied by roland76 on topic Re:New Boardcode-icons
Hello,

in IE 7 everythings looks fine... could you publish a screenshot of the to big icons, please.

More
11 years 7 months ago #94 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Re:New Boardcode-icons
roland76 wrote:

Hello,

in IE 7 everythings looks fine... could you publish a screenshot of the to big icons, please.

More
11 years 7 months ago #95 by sudobashnet
Replied by sudobashnet on topic Re:New Boardcode-icons
Excellent thank you.

The only problem I ran into was that the smile.class.php was in the zip file as being under /components/com_kunena/template/default. No pictures showed up until I moved that instead to the /components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/ directory.

Then everything worked great (though I removed ebay as we don't use it on my board)

Thanks again! Great work

More
11 years 7 months ago #96 by roland76
Mhh - did you have a other smile.class.php before in the default_ex directory? If you move the file from default_ex to default and delete them in default_ex (thats important), it should work....

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #97 by ferdash
Replied by ferdash on topic Re:New Boardcode-icons
It's working fine, but, now i can't show images to guests, how can I activate images for guests?

Edit: Nevermid, I changed the parser code = 1 to invalidate the eq. It's working as I wanted.

Thanks a lot for the package.
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by ferdash. Reason: found the solution

More
11 years 7 months ago #98 by roland76
Hello ferdash,

sorry, I mixed the files with one from a other hack (in which you can choose in the backend if images and attachment shown for guests...)

Please try this file (components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.parser.php):

File Attachment:

File Name: kunena-9ba...2a10.zip
File Size:0 KB
Attachments:

More
11 years 7 months ago #99 by diavolo32
Replied by diavolo32 on topic Re:New Boardcode-icons
Is this attachment(kunena.parser.php)a fix for the 1.0.9-12 Release? Thanks!! ;)

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #100 by diavolo32
Spanish Translation for 1.0.9-12 - With translation for'_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDDENTEXT'
Traducción al Español para 1.0.9-12 - Con traducción para '_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDDENTEXT'
//BBCode for Kunena 1.0.9-12 - Español
// additional BBCODE-Fields
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_LINK_URL', ' URL: ');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_LINK_TEXT', ' Texto: ');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_LINK_INSERT', 'Insertar');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_IMAGE_SIZE', ' Tamaño (1-499): ');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_IMAGE_URL', ' URL: ');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_IMAGE_INSERT', 'Insertar');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_VIDEO_SIZE', 'Tamaño: ');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_VIDEO_WIDTH', 'Ancho: ');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_VIDEO_HEIGHT', 'Alto:');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_VIDEO_URL', 'URL: ');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_VIDEO_ID', 'ID: ');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_VIDEO_PROVIDER', 'Proveedor: ');

// helplines
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_BOLD', 'Negrita: [b]texto[/b]');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_ITALIC', 'Cursiva: [i]texto[/i]');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_UNDERL', 'Subrayado: [u]texto[/u]');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_STRIKE', 'Texto Tachado: [strike]texto[/strike]');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_SUB', 'Subíndice: [sub]texto[/sub]');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_SUP', 'Superíndice: [sup]texto[/sup]');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_QUOTE', 'Citar: [quote]texto[/quote]');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_CODE', 'Código: [Xcode]código[X/code]');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_UL', 'Lista Desordenada: [ul] [li]texto[/li] [/ul] - Pista: una lista debe tener Ítems');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_OL', 'Lista Ordenada: [ol] [li]texto[/li] [/ol] - Pista: una lista debe tener Ítems');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_LI', 'Listar Ítem: [li] listar ítem [/li]');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_IMAGELINK', 'Insertar Imagen: [img size=(01-499)]https://www.google.com/images/web_logo_left.gif[/img]');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_IMAGELINKSIZE', 'Insertar Imagen: Tamaño desde 1 a 499');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_IMAGELINKURL', 'Insertar Imagen: URL del Enlace de la Imagen');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_IMAGELINKAPPLY', 'Insertar Imagen: Aplicar Insertar Imagen');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_LINK', 'Enlace: [url=https://www.zzz.com/]Esto es un enlace[/url]');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_LINKURL', 'Enlace: URL del enlace');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_LINKTEXT', 'Enlace: Descripción del enlace');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_LINKAPPLY', 'Enlace: Insertar enlace');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_HIDE','Ocultar texto: [hide]ocultar cualquier texto[/hide] – Oculta parte del mensaje a los Invitados');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_SPOILER', 'Spoiler: El texto sólo es mostrado tras hacer click en el spoiler.');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_COLOR', 'Color: [color=#FF6600]texto[/color]');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_FONTSIZE', 'Tamaño de Fuente: [size=1]tamaño de fuente[/size] - Pista: el rango de tamaños va de 1 a 5');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_FONTSIZESELECTION', 'Tamaño de Fuente: Elige Tamaño de la Fuente, selecciona el texto y pulsa el botón de la izquierda desde aquí');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_EBAY', 'eBay: [ebay]Número de Ítem[/ebay]');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_VIDEO', 'Video: Elige Modo Proveedor o URL');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_VIDEOSIZE', 'Video: Tamaño del video');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_VIDEOWIDTH', 'Video: Ancho de video');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_VIDEOHEIGHT', 'Video: Alto del video');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_VIDEOPROVIDER', 'Video: Elige proveedor del video');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_VIDEOID', 'Video: ID del Video – puedes verlo en la URL del video');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_VIDEOAPPLY1', 'Video: [video size=100 width=480 height=360 provider=clipfish]3423432[/video]');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_VIDEOURL', 'Video: URL del Video');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_VIDEOAPPLY2', 'Video: [video size=100 width=480 height=360]https://myvideodomain.com/myvideo[/video]');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_IMGPH', 'Inserta [img], marcador de posición en el mensaje para la imagen adjuntada');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_FILEPH', 'Inserta [file], marcador de posición en el mensaje para el archivo adjuntado ');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_SUBMIT', 'Haz click aquí para enviar tu mensaje');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_PREVIEW', 'Haz click aquí para ver una vista previa de tu mensaje antes de enviarlo');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_CANCEL', 'Haz click click aquí para cancelar tu mensaje');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_EDITOR_HELPLINE_HINT', 'Ayuda bbCode - Pista: bbCode puede ser usado en texto seleccionado');
DEFINE('_KUNENA_BBCODE_HIDDENTEXT', '<span class="fb_quote">Parte del texto está oculto para los invitados. Por favor, identifícate o regístrate para verlo.</span>');

NOTA/NOTE: Tienes que quitar la X de [Xcode] y [/Xcode] antes de insertar la traducción / You have to delete the X letter from [Xcode] and [/Xcode] before insert the translation.

:silly:
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by diavolo32.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds