Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Extended Editor for Kunena

More
14 years 11 months ago #121 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:How to Apply this Hack
Roland's editor has been included in Kunena 1.0.10! It will be in the next K1.5 release, too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #122 by johnnydement
Everyone, open champagne! ;)

More
14 years 11 months ago #123 by Friendly
i think it to important to add this:
Code:
[align=justify] Text [/align]

but how?

More
14 years 11 months ago #124 by Matias
just see how lavsteph did left/center/right.

More
14 years 11 months ago #125 by DJ_Duker
I tried to use the editor files for the 1.0.9 kunena (those with images as buttons) but doesn't work with 1.0.10. Are there any changes that need to be done?

More
14 years 11 months ago #126 by xillibit
Do you tested Kunena 1.0.10 ? Because the Extended Editor is integrated by default in Kunena 1.0.10 and don't need a hack.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 11 months ago #127 by DJ_Duker
Yes I've successfully installed Kunena 1.0.10 with no problems (reinstalled it to be sure 100%), and the image i have is this:

More
14 years 11 months ago #128 by johnnydement
Seems there's some issue with your images, the buttons do still work?

More
14 years 11 months ago #129 by DJ_Duker
Yes everything else is ok.
Is there anything i could overwrite again in order to get it working?

More
14 years 11 months ago #130 by Matias
Either your installation did not complete or you have permissions problem in images/fbfiles directory.

Please uninstall kunena and install it again. Did you get any error messages? If so, there should be instructions how to manually copy those files into the right place.

Everyone: Please continue this discussion in Kunena 1.0.10 Support forum if you have installed it. :) This thread is only for older Kunena releases together with this hack.

Time to create page: 0.581 seconds