Kunena 5.1.18 Released (30 Jun 2020)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.18 [K 5.1.18] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.

× This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Extended Editor for Kunena

More
10 years 11 months ago #131 by gerzwilk
Hi,

i´m not shure, if i´m right here. But i wrote the hole thread and think it mathces.

I got a problem with the LINK funktion.
It works very nice, if you like to link to a real external Side (ie www.xyz.com )
but not, if you linked to a Thread inside Kunena, because, sometimes, the link i very long and did not fit to the field (link)

Is there a possability to realize "internal" links. i mean; jump to the thread #311 or so?

Sorry for my bad english (i´m german).

greedings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #132 by aguila
Hello, we have the same problem

We have Kunena com_kunena_v1.6.4_b4832_2011-05-07

Can you help me please?

Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by aguila. Reason: Can not see the photo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds