Kunena 6.3.2 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.2 [K 6.3.2] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3
Note: Please go to the Kunena Dashboard after an upgrade so that the Kunena database tables are also updated.

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question Extended Editor for Kunena

More
14 years 10 months ago #131 by gerzwilk
Hi,

i´m not shure, if i´m right here. But i wrote the hole thread and think it mathces.

I got a problem with the LINK funktion.
It works very nice, if you like to link to a real external Side (ie www.xyz.com )
but not, if you linked to a Thread inside Kunena, because, sometimes, the link i very long and did not fit to the field (link)

Is there a possability to realize "internal" links. i mean; jump to the thread #311 or so?

Sorry for my bad english (i´m german).

greedings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #132 by aguila
Hello, we have the same problem

We have Kunena com_kunena_v1.6.4_b4832_2011-05-07

Can you help me please?

Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by aguila. Reason: Can not see the photo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.579 seconds