Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important K 1.5 latest posts module - no longer supported or maintained. Do NOT use this with K 1.6!

More
15 years 2 months ago #91 by Matias
element.style is always found from html/php file. It can be found from the module source code..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #92 by jerry
Replied by jerry on topic Re:Kunena latest posts module
Andreaz wrote:

I have one problem with styling. I want to remove some avatar margin but I just can't find where those styling properties are. I searched everywhere and just can't find them. Could anyone help me where I could find thse styling properties?

It's in mod_kunenalatest.helper.php (backported joomla 1.0 version) or helper.php (joomla 1.5 version). Do you suggests other styling? Any idea for improvement?
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by jerry.

More
15 years 2 months ago #93 by Andreaz
Found it thx. No I don't have any ideas on styling improvement. I just wanted to remove bottom and top margins that text could go below avatr image without spaces.

More
15 years 2 months ago #94 by rincenwin
I want a suggestion over style. It's possible a style similar than the real forum? Thanks.

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #95 by sneaky
Replied by sneaky on topic Last forum messages
hello,
I'm looking for a plug-in that I can place on mine homepage and the forum can give.
with te latest forum messages.

can someone help me where I can find?
perhaps with a link where it is on the website.

Tanks
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by sneaky.

More
15 years 2 months ago #96 by woonydanny
Replied by woonydanny on topic Re:Last forum messages
Do you mean a Latest Posts joomla module?

If so you can find the best one here www.kunena.com/forum?func=view&catid=6&id=236

still wish that i can write my forum signature through a jomsocial plugin and do it from my jomsocial profile :(

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #97 by sneaky
Replied by sneaky on topic Re:Last forum messages
yesss cool !

Are there more great plug-ins?
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by sneaky.

More
15 years 2 months ago #98 by sneaky
some one?

More
More
15 years 2 months ago #100 by sneaky
oke thanks.

when there are more plug-ins in the JED ?

Time to create page: 0.686 seconds