×
Kunena 5.1.18 Released (30 Jun 2020)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.18 [K 5.1.18] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.

× This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important K 1.5 latest posts module - no longer supported or maintained. Do NOT use this with K 1.6!

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #61 by jerry
Replied by jerry on topic Re:Kunena latest posts module
core2 wrote:

I have a test site running J1.5 & kunena 1.0.7.b build 933. I got this notice:

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/...www/.../modules/mod_kunenalatest/helper.php on line 182.
This is not a problem for me. Just want to drop a note here, if anybody stumble upon the same problem.

Updating to a newer build of kunena will probably fix the problem. I guess we have to live with this sort of problem until the kunena API is ready.

should be solved in version 1.0.30
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by jerry.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #62 by jerry
Replied by jerry on topic Re:Kunena latest posts module
klausre wrote:

jerry wrote:

version 1.0.29 - check_dberror will show you errors in Kunena functions.

Oky, I have updatet to 1.029. This removed the error above, but I get this:
Warning: Missing argument 3 for CKunenaLink::GetProfileLink(), called in /home/www/mysite/modules/mod_kunenalatest/helper.php on line 185 and defined in /home/www/mysite/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.link.class.php on line 168
 
10.2.2009 22:46
Mere...


I don't have any problems whit my Jomsocial installation - as far I know.. ;)

should be solved in version 1.0.30

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #63 by jerry
Replied by jerry on topic Re:Kunena latest posts module
Lintzy wrote:

Hi Jerry, sorry about that: I forgot to make informell AND formell german language translation. Both are now in attachment.

File Attachment:

File Name: de_DE_info...mell.zip
File Size:2 KB

Do you know how to include two versions of same language in joomla?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #64 by klausre
jerry wrote:

klausre wrote:

jerry wrote:

version 1.0.29 - check_dberror will show you errors in Kunena functions.

Oky, I have updatet to 1.029. This removed the error above, but I get this:
Warning: Missing argument 3 for CKunenaLink::GetProfileLink(), called in /home/www/mysite/modules/mod_kunenalatest/helper.php on line 185 and defined in /home/www/mysite/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.link.class.php on line 168
 
10.2.2009 22:46
Mere...


I don't have any problems whit my Jomsocial installation - as far I know.. ;)

should be solved in version 1.0.30

So this module will not work for me now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #65 by jerry
Replied by jerry on topic Re:Kunena latest posts module
klausre wrote:

jerry wrote:

klausre wrote:

jerry wrote:

version 1.0.29 - check_dberror will show you errors in Kunena functions.

Oky, I have updatet to 1.029. This removed the error above, but I get this:
Warning: Missing argument 3 for CKunenaLink::GetProfileLink(), called in /home/www/mysite/modules/mod_kunenalatest/helper.php on line 185 and defined in /home/www/mysite/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.link.class.php on line 168
 
10.2.2009 22:46
Mere...


I don't have any problems whit my Jomsocial installation - as far I know.. ;)

should be solved in version 1.0.30

So this module will not work for me now?

It should work in version 1.0.30. I found bug in my code and fixed it in this new version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #66 by ugur
Replied by ugur on topic Re:Kunena latest posts module
Turkish language file was updated (J!1.5.x)

File Attachment:

File Name: tr_TR-25ba...eb88.zip
File Size:1 KB
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #67 by klausre

jerry wrote:It should work in version 1.0.30. I found bug in my code and fixed it in this new version.

Oky. I hope you release a bugfix/ new version soon then ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #68 by jerry
Replied by jerry on topic Re:Kunena latest posts module
klausre wrote:

jerry wrote:It should work in version 1.0.30. I found bug in my code and fixed it in this new version.

Oky. I hope you release a bugfix/ new version soon then ;)

it's already released

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago #69 by taurgis
Latest kunena version shows ID's instead of titles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 months ago - 11 years 5 months ago #70 by klausre
taurgis wrote:

Latest kunena version shows ID's instead of titles


Same here. The error is fixed, but it displays the ID.
Last edit: 11 years 5 months ago by klausre.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds