Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important K 1.5 latest posts module - no longer supported or maintained. Do NOT use this with K 1.6!

More
13 years 11 months ago #421 by edelways
Hi everyone
Does anybody know if it is possible to show topic icons instead of avatars in this module? If it is possible then how?
I'll be very greatful for any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #422 by edelways
I did it by myself, thank you

More
13 years 11 months ago #423 by AHouston
Too bad there's no way to show posts from registered or special access forums, but only to logged in users with required privileges.

Otherwise a great add-on.

More
13 years 11 months ago #424 by domenicocg
I wondered if it was provided the opportunity to appear even a small image next to the link of the thread. I would like to comparre the image loaded in the first post of the thread created. Thanks

By Domenico

More
13 years 11 months ago #425 by DarkSlash
I have javascript errores when I put our module in the FRONTPAGE of Jomsocial... itseems tht jQuery doesn't load... any idea???

More
13 years 11 months ago #426 by brentwilliams3
@Dark Slash - I've heard of issues between Facebook Connect and the latest posts module. I originally saw the issue in community builder forums, but the issue might not just be limited to that...

More
13 years 11 months ago #427 by tdk1nc
The conflict appears isolated to Community Builder's Facebook Connect plugin. Other Joomla/FB Connect packages like JFBConnect or JConnector appear to not conflict with mod_kunenalatest.

In the CB forums, I posted a tentative fix for the conflict with CB, and it seems to work fine on my site (so far). I also contacted the mod author and gave him everything I knew.

More
13 years 10 months ago #428 by isaanlawyers
I have a problem with THAI Language. It writes a strange code like %0E8%0BA%0E4%%E00%%00%)%) before the actual title of the post in Thai.

A picture of the bug is attached here:

I use community builder, latest version of the module, latest version of Kunena, also facebook login and others.

Website is at www.isaan.com

There aren't many posts in Thai at the moment but I wish to solve that as quick as I can.

Thanks.
Attachments:

More
13 years 10 months ago #429 by kubson.cz
hello!

first of all i'd like to apologise for my english. i'm Kuba from Poland.

i've installed this module. it works fine but i'd like to edit 2-column table and create 3-column table.

code below:
Code:
<?php // no direct access // 2-column table version defined( '_JEXEC' ) or die( 'Restricted access' ); ?> <table style="border-width: 0px; width: 100%"> <?php $j = ceil(count($items) / 2); for ($i = 0; $i < $j-1; $i++) : ?> <tr> <td style="vertical-align: top"><span title="<?php echo $items[$i]->tooltip ?>"><?php echo $items[$i]->title ?></span></td> <td style="vertical-align: top"><span title="<?php echo $items[$i+$j]->tooltip ?>"><?php echo $items[$i+$j]->title ?></span></td> </tr> <?php endfor; ?> <tr> <td style="vertical-align: top"><span title="<?php echo $items[$j-1]->tooltip ?>"><?php echo $items[$j-1]->title ?></span></td> <?php if (count($items) % 2 == 0) : ?> <td style="vertical-align: top"><span title="<?php echo $items[2*$j-1]->tooltip ?>"><?php echo $items[2*$j-1]->title ?></span></td> <?php else : ?> <td></td> <?php endif; ?> </tr> </table> <?php if ($more) : ?> <?php echo $more_link ?> <?php endif; ?>

how to make it 3-column table (and working of course :D )?

thanks in advance!
Kuba

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #430 by King
Replied by King on topic Re: Kunena latest posts module
So, has this module been updated? If I download it will I get a version that lists posts just as they are listed in the recent discussions or will it still show every post in a thread not just the last post in a thread? :blush:
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by King.

Time to create page: 0.488 seconds