Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important K 1.5 latest posts module - no longer supported or maintained. Do NOT use this with K 1.6!

More
14 years 1 month ago #391 by rich
Wich version and template you use? This problem i know only from older versions of kunena.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #392 by bochen87
hi, how can i get rid of the BB codes in the view? It will always include them as plain text...

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #393 by David_Steadson
sebkun wrote:

Well, I happen to have an issue I can't show you since I disabled it on my site but here it is :

when you use kunenalatest in the built-in positions of JS pages, it breaks the component and then in the latest video block, it appears :

Code:
CC VIDEO HITS COUNT CC VIDEO LAST UPDATED

instead of the translation.

I don't really know who is the one bugging since it is only with kunenalatest but it is doing it on a JS page... So I post this on the two forums.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

I'm having a similar problem with the JEvents Calendar module. On any page where mod_kunenalatest is showing, the translations are broken. The JEvents developer reports its a known problem with any "badly written addon".

Any idea where to look to fix? I've tried with two different languages for the site (swedish and english) and the problem occurs with both.

thanks,
David
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by David_Steadson.

More
14 years 1 month ago #394 by David_Steadson
Anyone got any other suggestions for a latest posts module? I've tried a few RSS modules and the Kunena RSS feed but most of them don't seem to be able to read it .... :(

More
14 years 1 month ago #395 by JerryLeeLewis
David_Steadson wrote:

sebkun wrote:

Well, I happen to have an issue I can't show you since I disabled it on my site but here it is :

when you use kunenalatest in the built-in positions of JS pages, it breaks the component and then in the latest video block, it appears :

Code:
CC VIDEO HITS COUNT CC VIDEO LAST UPDATED

instead of the translation.

Regards,

I have the same Trouble and need a Solution too

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #396 by helmchen
I have only Trouble with the tooltips from JomSocial, if i use the latest post module on a built-in positions of JS pages AND im logged in. Then the tooltips are gone.
If i logout, all tooltips work fine.

If i use the latest post module on Joomla positions all tooltips from JomSocial work fine, also when I'm logged in. :huh:

More
14 years 4 weeks ago - 14 years 4 weeks ago #397 by donkey12
Hi there,

I am using the version 1.0.47 of the kunena latest module with joomla SEF active.
But it doesn't work for me.

The name of the new subject displayed on my home page is far too long.
Example:
For a new posting called: Pensées du 12 Juin
The module displays the following title: 9es-du-12-Juin.html#161" rel="follow">Pensées du 12 Juin

How can I fix this?

With thanks
Last edit: 14 years 4 weeks ago by donkey12.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #398 by Matias
heimchen: There's JavaScript conflict somewhere.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #399 by King
Replied by King on topic Recent Discussions Module
Hi, newbie here.... Is there a module that basically displays what is in the Recent Discussions tabs? I am currently using Kunena Latest at the moemnt but it displays every post made where as I might just want the last post or thread updated... Not every sing one. Otherwise you end up with 10 listings of the same thread as latest?

Anybody know of a solution?

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #400 by xillibit
Hello,

I have a solution but it's work only with K1.6.0, this is module with show the same things that in recent discussions and this module use the K1.6.0 logic.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.547 seconds