Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Important K 1.5 latest posts module - no longer supported or maintained. Do NOT use this with K 1.6!

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #411 by greenarrow
i'm using Kunena Latest Posts Module on my site. i got problem in column that showing replies, as the module instruct i have use the sign "%C" to show replies but no replies showing even the posts has replies module showing as zero.

how can i fix this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #412 by micheltl
Hi everyone,

I am using mod_kunenalatest and everything is ok.
I want a liitle modification: to show only one post per user.
Imagine to show 10 last posts, only the first post of each topic. This is ok by module configuration. I want do include another filter. If a user has more than one post in the 10 last, module will show ONLY the last.
Is it possible?

Thanks and sorry about my english
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to improve search relevance

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #413 by greenarrow
xillibit wrote:

Hello,

I have a solution but it's work only with K1.6.0, this is module with show the same things that in recent discussions and this module use the K1.6.0 logic.

xillibit, i need to show all the details in kunena "recent discussions" tab in a module with same format (Replies, Topic image,Topics,last post) www.kunena.com/forum/latest how can i do this ?

i saw flat.php file generating this page can i add that page using a module.

Please help.

i try latest post module but when i select show threads only on the replies column nothing show up. (Check the image)
Attachments:

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #414 by z0z0
Replied by z0z0 on topic Re:Kunena latest posts module
in mod_kunenalatest

Layout = 2-column table

Unfortunately sometimes the left column is wider and sometimes the right column is wider.

How do I set the two column to be 50/50

Thanks

More
14 years 1 week ago #415 by broadkd
I have tried several modifications to the code and I can't figure out how to get this module to look like my other modules in the same area.

See image. I need it to look like the popular and the latest news modules.
I have posted the code for both modules layout.

Here is the code for the kunena mod (mod_kunenalatest/tmpl/list.php)
Code:
<?php // no direct access defined( '_JEXEC' ) or die( 'Restricted access' ); ?> <ul> <?php foreach ($items as $item) : ?> <li><span title="<?php echo $item->tooltip ?>"><?php echo $item->title ?></span></li> <?php endforeach; ?> </ul> <?php if ($more) : ?> <?php echo $more_link ?> <?php endif; ?>

here is the code of the Popular section (mod_mostread/tmpl/default.php)

Code:
<?php // no direct access defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access'); ?> <ul class="mostread<?php echo $params->get('moduleclass_sfx'); ?>"> <?php foreach ($list as $item) : ?> <li class="mostread<?php echo $params->get('moduleclass_sfx'); ?>"> <a href="<?php echo $item->link; ?>" class="mostread<?php echo $params->get('moduleclass_sfx'); ?>"> <?php echo $item->text; ?></a> </li> <?php endforeach; ?> </ul>

Here is the css for the mostread:

Code:
ul.latestnews li.latestnews, ul.mostread li.mostread { background: url(../images/dot.gif) repeat-x left bottom; padding: 5px 0; } ul.latestnews a, ul.mostread a { background: url(../images/bullet.gif) no-repeat left center; padding-left: 10px; color: #C55901; }

File Attachment:

File Name: mod_latestnews.zip
File Size:5 KB
Attachments:

More
14 years 1 week ago #416 by tdk1nc
This module is also having a conflict with Community Builder's newest Facebook plugin. I'm not sure what the exact source of the problem is, but when both are active, the Facebook plugin doesn't properly inject the javascript it needs to operate correctly.

When I brought this up in the CB forum, their working hypothesis was that Kunenalatest was the source of the problem. I really don't care either way (I just want the problem solved).

If the author doesn't have access to CB's plugin, I can provide a testing environment.

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #417 by Kral
Hello,
Please help me with following problem.

Links from modul (Kunena latest) do not work properly, if the thread has more pages.

If you set the profile shift contributions from newest to oldest, and click the link to the thread -> order is correct, but the link go to the last page of threads, so you can see older posts. (I want see latest post in first page.) For the first (most recent) post should be to click on page 1.

I'm using the latest version of the Kunena and module latest 1.0.47, default template.

Excuse my English... ;)
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by Kral.

More
14 years 1 week ago #418 by sn0wflake
Hello,

I just installed the Latest module, published it, positioned it, and then decided to have it show latest posts from only a specific category.
But, when I specify the category id in the module parameters, the module disappears, all I'm left with is its name. When I delete the cat. id, the module is back but only displaying posts from the other category - all in all, not the one I need.

Any ideas?
It's driving me crazy :blink:

Thanks,
s.

More
14 years 2 days ago #419 by sn0wflake
Hi guys and gals,

Could anyone offer any help with this?
The module isn't working and I can't figure out why...

Thanks a million!
s.

More
14 years 2 days ago #420 by JerryLeeLewis
When publish this module on Jomsocial Built in Position i lose my Complete Language stings

?????

Time to create page: 0.701 seconds