Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question JoniJnm Edition 1.4.2

More
13 years 11 months ago #391 by JoniJnm
I think it's fixed. Download and reinstall :)
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 11 months ago #392 by oumouy
Sorry but i didnt get that
i have to reinstall kunena again?if yes where is the edited edition please?
More
13 years 11 months ago #393 by JoniJnm
Reinstall or download the com and replace the plugin's files.

The edition the 1.4.2, I have not changed the version number
More
13 years 11 months ago #394 by oumouy
Hello again
Thanks for your help
i just solve the login problem
i founded that the form of the login was using the css of joomsocial's template.
so i just changed

the "display:block" to "inline"
I still have the same problem for the frameset plugin
It work fine for simple urls;but i notice that if the url has "rar" or "exe",it redirect to the 403 page error
Thank you in advance for the answer
More
13 years 11 months ago - 13 years 11 months ago #395 by Gentex
The personal message above avatar not work. When push the pm picture not work.
Last edit: 13 years 11 months ago by Gentex.
More
13 years 10 months ago #396 by hjames
I can verify that the PM is in fact not working properly.
I have not dove in to see if there is an underlying issue yet or not. Will update as things become more clear.

Thanks,
James

Joomla 1.5.24
More
13 years 10 months ago #397 by X-tase
Any guide on quickly translating it, cause I used to use the Dutch Ultimate version which isn't updated anymore.

Know how to make some changes, but don't know where all the language files are stored except than in the normal place plus in the joniJnm plugin folder. A little help would be appreciated!
More
13 years 10 months ago #398 by JoniJnm
Hi,

The files are in
· com_kunena/JoniJnm_Plugins/language/
· com_kunena/JoniJnm_Plugins/plugins/[name]/language/
· administrator/com_kunena/language/

:-)
More
13 years 10 months ago #399 by X-tase
thx, will copy the english files and change them to dutch. Hope I'll be able to have a look at it later this week.
More
13 years 10 months ago #400 by X-tase
Have been messing around and it partly works, except for these errors:
Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /srv/customers/09241001/west-point.nl/www/V3/components/com_kunena/template/default/icons.php on line 54 Fatal error: Class 'Joni_TopicEmoticons' not found in /srv/customers/09241001/west-point.nl/www/V3/components/com_kunena/template/default/icons.php on line 35l

After I disable the lines the error is gone and my webpage loads again. But when trying to reply i get this error:
Code:
Fatal error: Class 'Kunena_TopicEmoticons' not found
Time to create page: 0.576 seconds