Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question JoniJnm Edition 1.4.2

More
14 years 3 months ago #361 by FreeThinker
ok thanks a lot.

will be awaiting for it :cheer:
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 3 months ago #362 by JSmith19
Can't wait :) thnx. Kunena rules
More
14 years 3 months ago #363 by FreeThinker
it is really impossible to work with/in the kunena administration like this :(

*any fix/help would be very much appreciated ASAP :side:

...if not i'll replace the files for the "standart" ones :dry:

Thanks
More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #364 by DTP2
Had a live Kunena 1.5.6 forum. Took the forum and database offline and installed in into MAMP. Uninstalled Kunena and installed the JoniJnm 1.4.1 edition. Installation worked like a charm and no errors. Translated my categories, added categories, changed some topics, added some topics etc. Everything works great offline.

Uploaded the new Joomla/Kunena from local to webserver and replaced database. Changed the configfile and voila, the forum is online.

But the strange thing is the back end works, the front end shows fine, you can browse through the forum, but you can not add a thread or reply to a topic. You get a 500 error that the server is misconfigured or something. Re-uploaded everything, but no succes.

Can you please help me or tell me what to do?

the site is hplatex.dtp2.nl

EDIT: The strange thing it looks like this doesn't happen in every category. I've just been able to post successful online in one of the newer Categories.
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by DTP2.
More
14 years 2 months ago #365 by DTP2
JoniJnm, please help.

Can you help me and tell what is causing this?
More
14 years 2 months ago #366 by FreeThinker
waiting now for the new Jonijnm Edition to put in kunena 1.5.9 B)
More
14 years 2 months ago #367 by adminthptngochoi
Do you can create single plugin support html?
More
14 years 2 months ago #368 by JoniJnm
DTP2, I have visited your site, but I don't see errors. In what categorie there are errors? If you did changes in the database, maybe you should make a bakcup, uninstall kunena, truncate the table jos_fb_version and install kunena. It will make changes, maybe that fix something

FreeThinker, I am integrating my API into Kunena 1.6, The next version will have k1.6, when everything is stable
More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #369 by DTP2
Thank you for helping so far and for your great component!

I just tried to edit the following topic : hplatex.dtp2.nl/index.php?option=com_kun...c=view&catid=29&id=8

and after submitting got the following error ;

I did not edit the database in any way. Just took the original and good functioning Kunena forum offline, installed in in MAMP Pro, un-installed the original Kunena, installed your version, got no errors while installing, offline in MAMP everything worked just fine, put it back online and there is the problem in some topics. Still, in my offline version in the same topic there is no problem.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by DTP2.
More
14 years 2 months ago #370 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Re:Kunena JoniJnm Edition 1.4.1
FreeThinker wrote:

waiting now for the new Jonijnm Edition to put in kunena 1.5.9 B)

You can also install my edition.
based on jonijnm 1.4.1 + more hacks and kunena 1.5.9 version

www.kunena.com/forum/42-dutch/11859-kune...8?limit=10&start=230

Regard
Time to create page: 0.596 seconds