Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question JoniJnm Edition 1.4.2

More
14 years 3 months ago #331 by JoniJnm
Smokey4life
Can I look your website? Give me an url where I can see the error

FreeThinker
I am working on a new version, I will try to fix it. (But you should change the folder's permissions)

vvolf69
Thanks you for the feedback

The new installation, because some users had problems, Kunena's size is too big. The installation will be automatic, you wont need click the button.

The hack poll error. Maybe you need the colum "poll_exists" in jos_fb_messages? I have just changed the installation file, I think it's fixed

If you want use others templates you need change some files, you need add the position (such as the modules in joomla templates). To change it can be hard ( doc )

The docs, I have a wiki , but I need yo update it. How integrate vote plugins and thanks .

Do you want that the highlighting can be disable?

I will add it, what will be fixed with this?

Saludos!
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 3 months ago #332 by 810
the ie8 bug, with the width. Now its shows good in ie8
More
14 years 3 months ago #333 by Smokey4life
JoniJnm wrote:

Smokey4life
Can I look your website? Give me an url where I can see the error

Yes its www.bikesandtrikes.frihost.org/

just go into the forums and into any board youll see it under the topics of users posts
More
14 years 3 months ago #334 by FreeThinker
JoniJnm wrote:

FreeThinker
I am working on a new version, I will try to fix it. (But you should change the folder's permissions)

ok. Thanks Joni ;)
::I will wait for new version :P
More
14 years 3 months ago #335 by vvolf69

The new installation, because some users had problems, Kunena's size is too big. The installation will be automatic, you wont need click the button.

... caused by low budget/ freehosting and ftp-layer?!

[x] i like

The hack poll error. Maybe you need the colum "poll_exists" in jos_fb_messages? I have just changed the installation file, I think it's fixed

i don´t have a clue how this hack works and how it should look in the database. give me a hint and i will look it up.

however, hope this is fixed. will give it another try and tell you what happend :)

If you want use others templates you need change some files, you need add the position (such as the modules in joomla templates). To change it can be hard ( doc )

The docs, I have a wiki , but I need yo update it. How integrate vote plugins and thanks .

again a big thank you for your work. unfortunately i don´t speak any spanish. that´s why i came here and not to your site. hope this is ok for you.

please correct me if i´m wrong...

from what i understand i would expect to find somt php-code in a file which basically is a get which pulls the data out of the database and a echo which writes it to a module position.

you don´t used the standard position for the signature so if a signature in kunena already exists they can coexist.

to integrate the signature of jomsocial integration in a 3rd party kunena template i have to add the module position. basically this is done like in joomla.

if this is right i need only the name of the position and a hint in which file i have to add the position. have enough php/html knowledge to do this, but have no real clue about the structure of kunena so far. would be very happy if you could give me a short hint. THX

Do you want that the highlighting can be disable?

YES SIR! this would be a perfect solution. :)
More
14 years 3 months ago #336 by Hurr1c4n3
I have the following problem. Under every topic the following error occurs:
Code:
[code]Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'votarClass::getInstance' was given in www.natuurfocus.com/new/components/com_kunena/JoniJnm_Plugins/api.php on line 37
[/code]

When I turn on the vote plugin the error dissapears. I don't want to use that plugin. How can I remove the error? I've installed the latest version of your kunena version.
More
14 years 3 months ago #337 by Smokey4life
Hurr1c4n3 wrote:

Code:
[code]Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'votarClass::getInstance' was given in www.natuurfocus.com/new/components/com_kunena/JoniJnm_Plugins/api.php on line 37
[/code]

When I turn on the vote plugin the error dissapears. I don't want to use that plugin. How can I remove the error? I've installed the latest version of your kunena version.

if you would have read the last couple of posts i have already posted this bug....
More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #338 by JoniJnm
1.4 RC3 to 1.4 RC4

Date: 2009-12-30

# Fixed some bugs

PD: The languages are English and Spanish. Have you translated the plugins to your language? Let us know to add it

Download

vvolf69
Use now the hack poll plugin (reinstall kunena and the plugin)

To integrate joomsocial. Uses this template itself view.php file or use the view.php from default?. The signature is not synchronized? Can I see your site?

Hurr1c4n3, Smokey4life.
Fixed the problem, thanks.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by JoniJnm.
More
14 years 3 months ago #339 by Hurr1c4n3
Smokey4life wrote:

Hurr1c4n3 wrote:

Code:
[/code]

if you would have read the last couple of posts i have already posted this bug....

I know, but there wasn't any response yet on your question.
More
14 years 3 months ago #340 by vvolf69
JoniJnm wrote:

vvolf69
Use now the hack poll plugin (reinstall kunena and the plugin)

To integrate joomsocial. Uses this template itself view.php file or use the view.php from default?. The signature is not synchronized? Can I see your site?

GREAT JOP AS ALWAYS JONI! :)

hack poll works now out of the box. for the other thing i have to say it works now too. my stupidity *lol didn´t knew that i have to change view.php so it obvious couldn´t work. have done it and now profile plugins work fine with my template. again thank you for your work. you pointed my to the right direction.

i have only one small bug left. may you could have a look at it. it´s the footer which doesn´t work at all. it breaks my joomla template and i don´t know why. this happens with your and my customized kunena template.

have tried it with standard kunena 1.5.8 stable and it didn´t occured.

will send you a pm with the url and a test account.

have to say the jomsocial integration is absolutely a great thing. works perfect. finally no need for kunena profiles anymore if you are using jomsocial!!! WOOOOT

i have done an additional hack on my own. have added some code of the hellome from jomsocial to the profilbox.php of kunena to show the pm inbox. so now you can check your pm´s without leaving kunena. you will be informed when yo got a new pm. may be something like this would be an addition to your jomsocial integration...

thx again joni. awesome work!

ps: have to donate to this guy! damn great work!
Time to create page: 0.590 seconds