Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question JoniJnm Edition 1.4.2

More
14 years 3 months ago #351 by FreeThinker
also happened that to me...
...but since i've seen the changes in Forum...just did nothing more :P

*but that issue does happen :dry:
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 3 months ago #352 by clevercat
what du u mean? i dont understand
can u help me to install this?
More
14 years 3 months ago #353 by JoniJnm
Hi,

Download the com again. Now there is a button called "force", if it doesn't continue click on it
More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #354 by clevercat
thx joni, its works now
your great
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by clevercat.
More
14 years 3 months ago #355 by alialavian
JoniJnm wrote:

In \plugins\community\servermessage.php, try to change

require_once( JPATH_BASE .DS.'components' .DS.'com_community' .DS.'libraries' .DS.'core.php');
By
require_once( JPATH_ROOT .DS.'components' .DS.'com_community' .DS.'libraries' .DS.'core.php');

Great
Thanks
More
14 years 3 months ago #356 by FreeThinker
JoniJnm wrote:

Hi,

Download the com again. Now there is a button called "force", if it doesn't continue click on it

Nice m8

Cheers
More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #357 by hesho
hello all .... i am using now Kunena JoniJnm Edition ...realy it is so good :)

but i was able to remove powerd by kunena easily from the footer .... now with JoniJnm Edition ...i donot know how :( ... so what i have to do ?! ;) ... thx alot
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by hesho.
More
14 years 2 months ago #358 by FreeThinker
Hi JoniJnm

I have put the Birthday code in Kunena for appearing the birthdays...and already converted for my language...all's ok ;)

There is one issue, that i found / get...
when accessing kunena thru my joomla Admin control panel...it opens in a full window disappearing my joomla Menu...and it appears in / with other font text, and images are strange...overall it breaks a little the kunena frame...

*Activated the Debub system mode...
...and when clicking entering kunena (from my joomla administration)...it gives the following error:

Fatal error: Class 'JoniJnm_API' not found in ...\components\com_kunena\lib\kunena.version.php on line 94

I have this on that file:
Code:
function versionHTML() { $version = CKunenaVersion::versionArray(); $JoniJnm_API =& JoniJnm_API::getInstance(); return _KUNENA_INSTALLED_VERSION.': Kunena '.$version->version .' (<a href="http://www.jonijnm.es" target="_blank" rel="follow">Kunena JoniJnm Edition '.$JoniJnm_API->version.'</a>) | '.$version- >versiondate.' | '.$version->build.' [ '.$version->versionname.' ]' .' | '._KUNENA_COPYRIGHT.': &copy; 2008-2009 <a href = "http://www.Kunena.com" target = "_blank">Kunena</a> | '._KUNENA_LICENSE.': <a href = "http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html" target = "_blank">GNU GPL</a>'; }

Cheers in advanced ;)
More
14 years 2 months ago #359 by JSmith19
Exact same isue here Forum is useless now because we can't edit a thing now :(
Hope this will be fixed soon. If you need more info tell me what you need and I'll try to help.

My best regards
More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #360 by JoniJnm
Hi, you can't replace some files because maybe I have edited it. I will add this plugin in the next version :)
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by JoniJnm.
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds