- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.
This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.
The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.
This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.
The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.
Question Birthday Modul
- MatrixDona
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
15 years 4 months ago - 15 years 4 months ago #94206
by MatrixDona
Replied by MatrixDona on topic Getting real name of user to display instead of username
Hi there,
Can someone pls tell me how to display the real name of the person whose birthday it is instead of the username?
Not using community builder or anything extra - just joomla, kunena, birthday module.
Can someone pls tell me how to display the real name of the person whose birthday it is instead of the username?
Not using community builder or anything extra - just joomla, kunena, birthday module.
Last edit: 15 years 4 months ago by MatrixDona.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #94272
by svanschu
Kunena Contributor & Language Coordinator
Kunena Birthday Module | Kunena LaTeX Plugin | SchuWeb Sitemap with free Kunena Plugin
Always up to date with Twitter
Replied by svanschu on topic Aw: Getting real name of user to display instead of username
You can configure it in your Kunena configuration. The module use mostly Kunena config
Kunena Contributor & Language Coordinator
Kunena Birthday Module | Kunena LaTeX Plugin | SchuWeb Sitemap with free Kunena Plugin
Always up to date with Twitter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MatrixDona
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #95566
by MatrixDona
Replied by MatrixDona on topic Re: Birthday Modul
Thank you for putting me on the right track!!
For anyone who wants to know this too:
Go into Kunena Config> users tab > First setting called Show Username - set it to no.
Many many thanks!
For anyone who wants to know this too:
Go into Kunena Config> users tab > First setting called Show Username - set it to no.
Many many thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MatrixDona
-
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 4 months ago #96065
by MatrixDona
Replied by MatrixDona on topic Re: Change birthday format in profile
Hi there,
I'm having trouble with date formatting too...
I'm using:
1. latest version of the birthday module mod_sw_kbirthday
2. latest version of kunena
Note: I'm not using community builder.
My problems are as follows:
1. In the module config/settings if I leave the date format at %d.%m.%G it actually appears exactly like that in my frontend. (See picture)
WHAT I REALLY NEED is for it to display as follows:
Michelle 's birthday is in 28 days (20 June 1980)
How do I achieve this??????
2. For some bizarre reason, next to any of my other dates this: "_SHORT" is added after the month. (See picture).
Can anyone help me out please, I'm on an urgent project :S
I'm having trouble with date formatting too...
I'm using:
1. latest version of the birthday module mod_sw_kbirthday
2. latest version of kunena
Note: I'm not using community builder.
My problems are as follows:
1. In the module config/settings if I leave the date format at %d.%m.%G it actually appears exactly like that in my frontend. (See picture)
WHAT I REALLY NEED is for it to display as follows:
Michelle 's birthday is in 28 days (20 June 1980)
How do I achieve this??????
2. For some bizarre reason, next to any of my other dates this: "_SHORT" is added after the month. (See picture).
Can anyone help me out please, I'm on an urgent project :S
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 4 months ago #96147
by fribse
Best regards
Fribse
Dykkerklubben Dannebroge www.dkdb.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Mosede, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.
Replied by fribse on topic Re: Birthday Modul
About the %'s in the date, look at post 245/246 in the thread
Best regards
Fribse
Dykkerklubben Dannebroge www.dkdb.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Mosede, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 3 months ago #98146
by svanschu
Kunena Contributor & Language Coordinator
Kunena Birthday Module | Kunena LaTeX Plugin | SchuWeb Sitemap with free Kunena Plugin
Always up to date with Twitter
Replied by svanschu on topic Aw: Re: Birthday Modul
Aloha all,
I was bit quiet and very busy. And that's not good for the progress and your happiness about the module.
That's why I made the decision to move all my extensions from joomlacode.org to github. github.com/lorddarkangel/mod_sw_kbirthday
The module is and will be ever for free. Now that I host it on github, it is very easy for you to participate. You just need an account on github to work on the module. At one time it's easier for me and the translators (if they want to use github) to maintain their translations and for the developers or designer it's easier to get your improvements into the main tree, if you want to share them with the community.
I hope you like that move and let enchant the module together.
I was bit quiet and very busy. And that's not good for the progress and your happiness about the module.
That's why I made the decision to move all my extensions from joomlacode.org to github. github.com/lorddarkangel/mod_sw_kbirthday
The module is and will be ever for free. Now that I host it on github, it is very easy for you to participate. You just need an account on github to work on the module. At one time it's easier for me and the translators (if they want to use github) to maintain their translations and for the developers or designer it's easier to get your improvements into the main tree, if you want to share them with the community.
I hope you like that move and let enchant the module together.
Kunena Contributor & Language Coordinator
Kunena Birthday Module | Kunena LaTeX Plugin | SchuWeb Sitemap with free Kunena Plugin
Always up to date with Twitter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds