- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 10
Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.
This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.
The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.
This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.
The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.
Question Birthday Modul
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #102667
by Scottux
Replied by Scottux on topic Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Birthday Modul
Hello svanschu
I've tested your new 1.7.3 module on Joomla 1.5, 1.6, and 1.7. It works perfect for me.
Can you add this line in french translation ?
SW_KBIRTHDAY_BIRTHDAY="Anniversaires des membres"
I've created an account on transifex but I don't understand how to add a translation on this website. :blink:
I've tested your new 1.7.3 module on Joomla 1.5, 1.6, and 1.7. It works perfect for me.
Can you add this line in french translation ?
SW_KBIRTHDAY_BIRTHDAY="Anniversaires des membres"
I've created an account on transifex but I don't understand how to add a translation on this website. :blink:
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by Scottux.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #102668
by svanschu
Kunena Contributor & Language Coordinator
Kunena Birthday Module | Kunena LaTeX Plugin | SchuWeb Sitemap with free Kunena Plugin
Always up to date with Twitter
Replied by svanschu on topic Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Birthday Modul
Look here
docs.kunena.org/index.php/Transifex
I've created a little how to for transifex ;)
Kunena Contributor & Language Coordinator
Kunena Birthday Module | Kunena LaTeX Plugin | SchuWeb Sitemap with free Kunena Plugin
Always up to date with Twitter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #102671
by Scottux
Replied by Scottux on topic Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Aw: Re: Birthday Modul
I don't see a team for the Kunena_birthday_module. :dry:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #102673
by svanschu
Kunena Contributor & Language Coordinator
Kunena Birthday Module | Kunena LaTeX Plugin | SchuWeb Sitemap with free Kunena Plugin
Always up to date with Twitter
Replied by svanschu on topic Re: Birthday Modul
Read the text ... the module uses the same teams then Kunena. And on the teampage is a link to the Kunena teams. 
Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Kunena Contributor & Language Coordinator
Kunena Birthday Module | Kunena LaTeX Plugin | SchuWeb Sitemap with free Kunena Plugin
Always up to date with Twitter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 2 months ago #102678
by Scottux
Replied by Scottux on topic Re: Birthday Modul
OK.
I've found the link for the french kunena team.
My request is pending approval.
Thank you.
I've found the link for the french kunena team.
My request is pending approval.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
15 years 1 month ago #103284
by fribse
Best regards
Fribse
Dykkerklubben Dannebroge www.dkdb.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Mosede, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.
Replied by fribse on topic Re: Birthday Modul
I'm now at J1.7 and K1.6.5, and the birthday module tells me I need PHP 5.3, and the server only has 5.2.x
Best regards
Fribse
Dykkerklubben Dannebroge www.dkdb.dk
We're a volunteer driven diving club in Mosede, Denmark.
Har du brug for en dykkerklub der rummer alle, så kom ned til os.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds