Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question The Dragon Series Kunena Templates

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #11 by dice
I would love to download and try this out but I get flooding message. I am not flooding just trying register. I understand you dont want leechers but you probably want people to be able to download your templates.

Please help me out here.

Dice

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #12 by kenlapz
soulmate wrote:

thanks fpor your quick rely - it worked, of course! sorry for my late reply!

you're welcome..:)

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #13 by soulmate
kenlapz wrote:

soulmate wrote:

thanks for this great template. Sorry for my basic newbee question...any chnace to see the buttons translated into German? How can (if possible) translate the buttons myself?

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #14 by Creatorffm
dice wrote:

I would love to download and try this out but I get flooding message. I am not flooding just trying register. I understand you dont want leechers but you probably want people to be able to download your templates.

Please help me out here.

Dice

Same here, it is impossible for me to register at your site. I just keep getting "Forbidden Access - Flooding" This is probably due to the security settings in sh404SEF. I also had this problem when members were filling out forms on my site. After setting the "Check also forms data (post)" to No, on the sh404 security tab the problems quit.

Cheers
Dave

Dave "Creator" Marshall

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #15 by kenlapz
Creatorffm wrote:

dice wrote:

Please help me out here.

Dice

Same here, it is impossible for me to register at your site. I just keep getting "Forbidden Access - Flooding" This is probably due to the security settings in sh404SEF. I also had this problem when members were filling out forms on my site. After setting the "Check also forms data (post)" to No, on the sh404 security tab the problems quit.

Cheers
Dave

Thank you for the input Dave, I had set the sh404SEF config like u said, i hope the problem will be solved.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #16 by kenlapz
soulmate wrote:

kenlapz wrote:

soulmate wrote:

thanks for this great template. Sorry for my basic newbee question...any chnace to see the buttons translated into German? How can (if possible) translate the buttons myself?

dear soumate,

in The Red Dragon Template, i already included the psd file for the button so you can edit it with any language. But if you want me to do that, then its oke, but please give me the translate word for each button you want to made :)

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #17 by kenlapz
dice wrote:

Please help me out here.

Dice

dear dice,

I had reconfigure my sh404SEF setting like Dave said. I hope the problem will be solved. sorry for the trouble.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago - 15 years 3 weeks ago #18 by soulmate
hi,

I was looking for the psd files but unfortunately did not find them as I have only download the black version...

well editing the psd files for all of your buttons would not be a problem for me, I just don't want to give you extra work just because we are so lazy to do it ourselves. is there a chance to get all the psd files? if not here my suggestions for translation:

Delete -> Löschen
Edit -> Ändern
Favourite -> Favorisieren
Lock -> Sperren
Merge -> Verbinden
Move -> Verschieben
Reply -> Antwort
New Thread -> Neues Thema
Quick Reply -> Schnelle Antwort
Quote -> Zitieren
Split -> Teilen
Mark This Forum As Reas ->Als gelesen markieren
Sticky -> Wichtig
Unsticky -> Normal
Subscribe -> Abonnieren
Unlock -> Aufsperren
Unsubscribe -> Abo beenden

Profile -> Profil
Last edit: 15 years 3 weeks ago by soulmate.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago - 15 years 3 weeks ago #19 by kenlapz
dear soulmate,

Here is teh german tab icons. I take the word from your posted, except for the unfavorite, I hope the spelling is right.

DOWNLOAD

I also included all the psd file, so anyone can edit them as needed.

Thank you,

kenlapz
Last edit: 15 years 3 weeks ago by kenlapz.

More
15 years 3 weeks ago - 15 years 3 weeks ago #20 by soulmate
wow, thanks for your great support! can't test it right now as I don't have ftp-access to my site but will do so later...
Last edit: 15 years 3 weeks ago by soulmate.

Time to create page: 0.564 seconds