Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question The Dragon Series Kunena Templates

More
14 years 10 months ago #41 by grumblemarc
Sounds like you are doing something very wrong. What that could be I have no clue. Uploading templates should be an easy and straightforward process.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #42 by FishBone
Yes I know. This is not the first joomla site I build, so have done this before.
But there are times then your head aint playing along with ya :P donno if this is one of those times ;)

More
14 years 10 months ago #43 by kenlapz
dear fishbone,

if you have access to webhosting control panel and file manager, then you just simply have to upload the_black_dragon.zipfile to your /joomlaroot/components/com_kunena/templates/

and then extract the file there. after extracting it will create a new folder that have name the same with the zip files.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #44 by FishBone
Yes I have my own server. I did this several times yesterday, and got it to work but some images etc was missing (images was there but not shown). I renamed it to just black_dragon and now it works.
BTW, is it the same css as the images on 1:st page here? Cus my text on links, forums etc is yellow not grey. No big deal, just have to change it :)

Thanks, F
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by FishBone.

More
14 years 10 months ago #45 by kenlapz
no, i had modify the link color to a new one, you can set it back to the old one, like below. find this line on your kunena.forum.css and change it to :

#Kunena a:link, #Kunena a:visited {
color:#A3A3A3;
}
#Kunena a:hover {
color: #FF0000;

More
14 years 10 months ago #46 by sadel
i would like to download your templates but i canot register, your site is not leting me register.

More
14 years 9 months ago #47 by kenlapz
my website is oke to register, please make another try..

More
14 years 7 months ago #48 by assi
Thank you só much for the Black Dragon template. :)
It is truly a gem; all my visitors love it.
I did create all b/w images for the buttons to get it even more black and white (and grey) so it fits more to my site, but it is really beautiful.

Once again, thank you very much.

More
14 years 7 months ago #49 by Jarisha
We're putting together a JomSocial site for gamers, so your Black Dragon template fits in perfectly! It's a little jarring to go from JomSocial to our forum now though. Do you have any plans to make a Black Dragon template for JomSocial as well? That would be so completely fantastic!
Thanks again!

www.ageofthegeek.com

More
14 years 6 months ago #50 by JerryLeeLewis
kenlapz wrote:

my website is oke to register, please make another try..

hmmmm i would love a Template

but

i cannot register at your Side :ohmy:

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds