Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category contains miscellaneous, uncategorised user contributions, (templates, modules, plugins and hacks) relating to older versions of Kunena that are no longer supported.

This category may also contain a few topics relating to K 1.6 that may have been moved here possibly by mistake.

The topics in this category are for historical interest only. Owing to the structural differences between K 1.6 and K 1.7, these ideas in these topics will not work with later versions and, for that reason, the topics are locked.

Question The Dragon Series Kunena Templates

More
14 years 11 months ago #31 by kenlapz
oke...Template sent to you guys...thank u...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #32 by kenlapz
dear marina1,

i think the problem is on your email address which can't accept mail from my website or from me :)

here is the send status to your mail :

[email protected]
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email protected]>:
host mxs.mail.ru [94.100.176.20]: 550 Access from ip address 67.210.119.165 blocked. Visit win.mail.ru/cgi-bin/support_bl?ip=67.210.119.165

More
14 years 11 months ago #33 by johnnydement
Wow, I have it the other way around, I don't accept registrations from mail.ru, 100% of them have been spammers :P

More
14 years 11 months ago #34 by kenlapz
johnnydement wrote:

Wow, I have it the other way around, I don't accept registrations from mail.ru, 100% of them have been spammers :P

wow 100% are spammers? hehehe u must be joking :)

More
14 years 10 months ago #35 by aniphreak
when this will be updated to 1.0.10?

More
14 years 10 months ago #36 by kenlapz
aniphreak wrote:

when this will be updated to 1.0.10?

dear ani,

all templates has updated to support kunena 1.0.10 please visit kenlapz.ORG to get the new updates.

More
14 years 10 months ago #37 by FishBone
Hi.
Really sweet template.
Got this error tho:
Code:
pat-Error Could not load templates from header.html.
Any idea whats wrong?

Use Kunena 1.0.10

/Regards, F

More
14 years 10 months ago #38 by grumblemarc
You have uploaded incorrectly. You have a folder within a folder. If you extracted to your desktop and there is a folder and you look inside it and there is another folder this will be your problem. Compare the files structure of the other templates to rectify the problem.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
14 years 10 months ago #39 by FishBone
Nope, that not it. No forder within another.
I have however rennamed it from 200906_the_dragon_black_new to the_dragon_black, but it makes no differens

More
14 years 10 months ago #40 by FishBone
This is very starange. I have a new Joomla install 1.5.11. Have only installed Kunena 1.0.10 so far.
I did get one error on install and it coulden't create images/fbfile so had to move all content from kunena.files.distribution folder to images/fbfile. I dont have any folder file writeble, I use the ftp layer. This should work right?
I copied the the_dragon_black folder to components/com_kunena/template folder and it still dont work

Time to create page: 0.538 seconds