Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important phpBB Migrator: Looking for phpBB3 users that want to convert their data to Kunena 1.6

More
12 years 9 months ago #91 by fxstein
Any of you using rokBridge?

We have that part pretty much done, but are discussing options for the user mapping and password conversion. Both are not straight forward.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #92 by frold

fxstein wrote: Any of you using rokBridge?

We have that part pretty much done, but are discussing options for the user mapping and password conversion. Both are not straight forward.

Not me.

Im going from phpBB3 to Joomla - so I dont have a existing phpBB3 inside Joomla. Im going to convert to the Joomla universe. A pretty new universe :)

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #93 by fxstein
We are working out a few last kinks and need to remove rokBridge from the equation. We should have a test version in the next couple of days (best guess)

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by fxstein.

More
12 years 9 months ago #94 by frold

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #95 by NorfolkBroad
I have a couple of sites using Joomla 1.5, phpBB 3.0.8 and RokBridge that I am keen to upgrade to Joomla 1.6 but can't as I just discovered RT won't be upgrading RokBridge, so was considering migrating my forums to Kunena 1.6 instead.

I had just set up a new site using J1.6.4 and phpBB 3.0.8 before I found out about RokBridge but have now installed Kunena 1.6 as I couldn't get round the lack of a bridge and have just migrated the phpBB categories/forums to this by slightly editing a migration script I found mentioned in a forum post as I didn't want to have to input them all afresh on Kunena. Just had to reapply the permissions as these didn't carry across but it only took about 10 mins in total as I only have the 2 admin users and hadn't posted yet!

Would therefore be very interested in testing your migrator for my larger sites.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by NorfolkBroad.

More
12 years 9 months ago #96 by frold
It would be cool if you come up with a beta before tomorrow, in that case I have plenty of time to test it ;)

More
12 years 9 months ago #97 by xillibit

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 9 months ago #98 by frold
Thanks, did create a new user and did create some relevant new topics.

See the post!

More
12 years 9 months ago #99 by fairwea1
Tried to upload the migrator and no xml file?

More
12 years 9 months ago #100 by xillibit
You need to know how to build the component installation package

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.579 seconds