Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important phpBB Migrator: Looking for phpBB3 users that want to convert their data to Kunena 1.6

More
13 years 4 months ago #1 by fxstein
Similar to Agora we are also looking for phpBB3 users that need a solid migration path to Kunena 1.6

Once the Agora converted is done, we will do the phpBB3 implementation. All our convertes will be built using a single unique migration framework as a stand alone migration component for Joomla 1.5/6

If you run a phpBB site with at least thousands of messages and want to migrate to Kunena 1.6 we are looking for you! We can make a sandbox available if necessary and will work with you in finishing out the migration prototype we have built so far.

At the end we plan to release a full migration suite with various forum packages support as the migration input.

If you are interested please reply and provide some details about your current install.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: zenaida

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #2 by Lockstock66
OK

I have a site running PHPBB3 version 3.0.7-PL1, which has a MYSQL Database 4.1.22 standard.
I have around 7000 posts, 1300 Topics & around 20 users. Over 500 attachments totalling 46mb and the database is 10mb. It is on a remote Hosting Package.
It would be bigger but I haven't pushed it due to wanting to upgrade to Kunena for sometime, and waiting for the converter.
I currently do not have Kunena Installed, I did trial it but was waiting for a clean upgrade path.
Please let me know if you need anything more?
Many Thanks for this opportunity
Jason

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by fxstein
Preferably, Id like to get a full backup of the site, that I can install on a sandbox.

Once we have the data on the sandbox, we can run the existing migration tools and see what is missing or needs some changes.

Can you provide a full archive including database and attachments? If so we can sync up offline. All I would need is a download URL to transfer that archive onto a sandbox of ours.

More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by Lockstock66
I will see if I can sort this out over the weekend.

More
13 years 4 months ago #5 by sxmgenius
My site are running PHPBB3 now, and I am looking for an migrator could move all data to kunena 1.6. I'm in!

More
13 years 4 months ago #6 by DTP2
6000 posts, 1700 topics, 1675 members and am superglad this converter is being developed. Really, really would like to join the program!!

More
13 years 4 months ago #7 by fxstein
Very cool.

Who ever can get me a complete backup of their site, that I can install on a sandbox will get the first dibs... ;-)

We will take care of all of you. Most of it is already written anyway.

More
13 years 4 months ago #8 by Lockstock66
FXStein

I have sent you a PM with the location of the backup.

Thanks
Jason

More
13 years 4 months ago #9 by DTP2
Also PM'ed the link to my backup. Keep us posted!
The following user(s) said Thank You: zenaida

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #10 by rinuccio sp
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by rinuccio sp.

Time to create page: 0.428 seconds