Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Discuss Articles With Joomla 1.7

More
12 years 5 months ago #21 by DaReign
Turn on debug option (display errors or something like that ;) ) in plugin setup . I had that same problem, I though that nothing is working , but when I turned debug on I realized that I have to set up some others things in plugin ;).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #22 by robbyrobby

DaReign wrote: Turn on debug option (display errors or something like that ;) ) in plugin setup . I had that same problem, I though that nothing is working , but when I turned debug on I realized that I have to set up some others things in plugin ;).

Thanks. The only way that i can get anything to show up is if i activate Quick Reply. Then a form shows up. Why isn't the Quick Reply function simply called "Show form" then, if there is no form when it's off? :huh:

Does anyone know how to integrate Discuss in other article-showing extensions, like Xpert Tabs ? The default breadcrumbs function in Joomla sucks. Some code perhaps that i could simply chuck into that extension's files to get the form to show up?
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by robbyrobby.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.444 seconds