Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the module developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Solved [Merged topic] Kunena Latest doesn't display posts to visitors

More
11 years 10 months ago #31 by 41global
Hello Kunena Fam,

I have installed Kunena and have created topics/post and for some reason the topics/post only show when i login. I thought i have everything correct on backend but can't think of anything else. Have all categories set to Usergroups public and also tried changing to access level public and security setting set to no for Registered Users Only. Totally lost and not sure where else to check.

Thanks N Advance,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #32 by 41global
Solved issue by changing the time period to year and everything showed up perfect for visitors/guest. Does putting time at year do any damage??? What does time period mean exactly?

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #33 by Matias
That option limits search from today to [day/week/month] ago.

It just slows down the query as more items need to be checked. So on busy forums you should probably keep the number in days.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Matias.

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds