Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This category is for the plugin developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 1.6 and later versions.

Question Kunena Discuss: Can not make it work

More
12 years 2 months ago #1 by chellofr
Thank you for your answers in the previous topic.
My problem is not solved.

I use Joomla 2.5.1 and Joomla article system (not K2) but I can not run the plugin.
I use the plugin: Kunena 1.7.2 Discuss
I have activated the plugin, and applied in "Relation of categories (in French)" the following parameters: 14.5, 15.6;
14 being the category 5 and category Joomla Kunena.
Should I install a type component jcomments for this to work?

Thank you for your clarifications.
SL
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #2 by Jiminimonka

chellofr wrote: I have activated the plugin, and applied in "Relation of categories (in French)" the following parameters: 14.5, 15.6;

Is that highlighted text what you have in the box as it should be 14,5;15,6.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #3 by sozzled
La virgule (a comma) vs. le point (full-stop) and le point-virgule (semi-colon).

Language translation issues aside, see Discussbot Instructions
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chellofr

More
12 years 1 month ago #4 by sissan38
Hello all,

I have the same issue.
I have the Joomla 2.5 version and try to use Kunena Discuss Plugin.

On the categorie links I have set this value : 9,13;
This don't work. When I had a comment the post is added on the Kunena forum ID 7 ... strange !

To be more precise, the ID 9 is my Joomla Category ID 9, and the 13 is the Kunena Category ID 13 corresponding ...

Can you help me please ??
Thanks in advance,

More
12 years 1 month ago #5 by sozzled
G'day, sissan38, and welcome to Kunena.

I don't know if we fixed chellofr's problem - there has been no reply - so can we try to help you with your problem and maybe that will help other people.

Can you please post a screen image of your Kunena Discuss parameter settings - like chellofr did - as well as your configuration report. Then we may be in a better position to know what is happening.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chellofr

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #6 by sissan38
Thanks for you help.

Find attached a screenshot of my Discuss Kunena Plugin, and a txt file with the configuration report generated by Kunena.
I confirm you that in the Discuss Kunena Plugin, in the categorie link number I have put a comma, not a point ;)

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 50000 seconds | Max execution memory: 90M | Max file upload: 40M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : blackwidows03 | author: | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2012-03-02

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8 | UddeIm 2.6

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Discuss 1.7.2

Modules: None

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 1 month ago #7 by sissan38
Up !
Any idea on this issue ?
Anyone to help me ? :)

More
12 years 1 month ago #8 by chellofr
Hello all. Sorry for not responding quicker, I was away and out of reach of my computers ...

I followed the directions, and nothing changes.
I have applied the ID 14 (joomla) and ID 5 (forum) this way: 14.5;
Yet in the article, nothing is displayed in response to the article and thus create the topic in the forum.
I've used this component (great) in a 1.5 version of joomla and I had no problems.
There I am very worried because this plugin ects the essence of the editorial operation of my site ...
Attachments:

More
12 years 1 month ago #9 by WSC
I have the same problem with Category Mapping. However if a put a Default forum category in, the "Discuss this article" appears on every article and posts to the Default forum. But equally when I do this, the Allowed/Denied content categories don't work.

So as it stands I either have a "Discuss" on every page or none of them.

More
12 years 1 month ago #10 by chellofr
I enabled debug information and I have this:

[KunenaDiscuss debug: Constructor called in com_content ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onPrepareContent.Allow: Category 14 is in the category map using Kunena category 1 ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onPrepareContent: we are in blog page. ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onPrepareContent: Article 68 ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onPrepareContent: Searched for {kunena_discuss:#}: Custom Topic not found. ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: showPlugin: Topic creation time expired, cannot start new discussion anymore ]
[KunenaDiscuss debug: onAfterDisplayContent: Returning content for article 68 ]

Time to create page: 0.652 seconds