Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important SOLVED! quote button problem...

More
13 years 7 months ago - 12 years 6 months ago #1 by snilloconator
Not sure why but my quote button is covered up and having a hard time figuring out why?

SOLVED! www.snilloconator.com/component/content/...enuna-qquoteq-button
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 6 months ago by snilloconator.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
I'm not sure why this happens in your case either. It could be a browser issue, it could be a Joomla template issue, it could be artifacting on your monitor. Because this doesn't happen for me using this website, I am guessing that the problem may not be related to Firefox 3.6.8. I am also guessing that the problem is with your website. So, what's different about your website compared to here?

May we see this for ourselves, please? Might be a good idea to post your configuration report, too.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #3 by snilloconator
I have checked in multiple browsers and they all have the same outcome.

jeep-community.com

Warning: Spoiler!
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by snilloconator.

More
13 years 7 months ago #4 by snilloconator
Update! This is a conflict with the RT theme I'm using and I have moved support to RT. I will post my findings.

More
13 years 7 months ago #5 by Cerberus
oh dear another rocket themes issue i hope they sort there mootools 1.2 issues out soon because they have some great looking templates and it a shame not to be able to use them when kunena is present on a site . :(

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #6 by snilloconator
So kunena is incompatible with RT themes or vice versa? This seems to be the only issue I have come across.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by snilloconator.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #7 by Cerberus
No to be honest it has nothing to do with kunena, its the new joomla 1.5.20 mootools 1.2 plugin that causes the issue because it is incompatable with teh old mootools 1.1 plugin and sadly RT still use the old plugin when they make there templates. Kunena is just ahead of the game in making there software fully mootools 1.2 and J1.6 complient
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by Cerberus.

More
13 years 7 months ago #8 by WinuxFF
Actually Rocket Theme did updated many of their templates and extensions as soon as Joomla introduced the usage of mootools 1.2.4
www.rockettheme.com/joomla-updates?start=20
www.rockettheme.com/extensions-updates?start=10

But i do have this issue as well

More
13 years 7 months ago #9 by snilloconator
OK I have an update on this little bug... Well it's not really a Rockettheme or a Kenuna bug and it's definitely not a mootool issue. RT support helped me track it down and the culprit is a .quote reference which is found in both RT typography and kenuna.

Not sure if anyone else has had this issue but if your using an RT temp I hope this helps.

As for a fix I had to comment out anything with a .quote in the RT typography.css. It fixes the quote button in Kunena but disables the quote typography for the template.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cswebmaster

More
13 years 7 months ago #10 by sozzled
You're right. The cause is no bug. The cause is, however, the fact that a Joomla template CSS will always override a Kunena template CSS. It's the way that Joomla works. The RT template overrides whatever is in Kunena.

Possible solution: consider the use of the !important CSS rule where potential conflicts arise in Kunena templates.

Time to create page: 0.484 seconds