Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Topic headers (h2?) text squashed

More
15 years 1 month ago #106565 by dimoss

dimoss wrote: Hi,

I have exactly the same problem with text spacing with another rt template.
new.tabletennis.gr/index.php/forum

However I cannot find the css file to fix it.

Thanks,


Denis


Solved it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #106566 by snilloconator
Hello dimoss, I think there may be an easier way than commenting out the suggested lines as sozzled posted. It works yes but with RT themes in gantry you can select to turn off "build title spans" under advance for your particular forum menu. This should resolve the squash effect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #106669 by Jiminimonka

dimoss wrote:

dimoss wrote: Hi,

I have exactly the same problem with text spacing with another rt template.
new.tabletennis.gr/index.php/forum

However I cannot find the css file to fix it.

Thanks,


Denis


Solved it!


How did you solve it?

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #106673 by snilloconator

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #106678 by Jiminimonka
Yes, but I was just asking in case someone else had this problem and wanted a solution. I only visited this thread because I saw a Snilloconator hanging around and cant register on his website ;)

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #106680 by snilloconator
Try registering now... BTW you could always PM me here, especially if you were having issues registering.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds