Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Pagination issues: long topics/many pages cause Kunena template to break site template

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #11 by lostmail
No Solution to improve the TOPIC VIEW which breaks my Joomla Template if there are many Answers in a topic ?

Perhaps the Pagination line need it`s own (or should "float" autom. in the next line if width is too large) and not in line with the other buttons..?

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by lostmail.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 11 months ago #12 by sozzled

sozzled wrote: I looked at your website with Firefox 4, Internet Explorer 9 and Google Chrome and I could not see the problem you showed in your image. I am not saying that you do not have a problem, lostmail, but I am saying that I cannot see the problem that you see.

What web browser are you using?

So I will ask you again: what web browser are you using?
More
12 years 11 months ago #13 by 810
Hello,
you have alot off issues with your template. i advise you to upgrade or change the template for support the new browsers.

regards 810
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #14 by lostmail
www.vespa-classico.de/index.php?option=c...=5&id=15230&Itemid=3

=> Pagination => breaks the right border line of the Joomla Template.

You can not see that ???

And it has nothing to do with the issues of my template - All components are working very well - kunena, too - but the pagination brakes soemtimes the Template border if there are many topics or many answers in a topic and the pagination has more digits that 1....just skip within the topics and you will see it...just like here:
www.vespa-classico.de/index.php?option=c...itstart=990&Itemid=3

I use Firefox 4.0

And it`s the same on all PCs with different konfiguration - not only my personal PC.
More
12 years 11 months ago #15 by 810
please remove : <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=EmulateIE7" /> on your template. then it will be ok.

regards 810
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #16 by lostmail
REmoved - still

not solved.

And don`t forget that you are not logged in - if you are logged in the forum the space for the pagination bar will be reduced because you will have some additional buttons on the teft side.
Attachments:
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #17 by sozzled
I'm sorry, I cannot see your problem using Firefox 4:

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by sozzled.
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #18 by 810
I also don't see it on ie7,8,9

Please clear your cache, and browse history.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by 810.
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #19 by lostmail
PLEASE LOG IN !

You have only 2 buttons - I have 4 if I´m logged in...so the space is not enough for buttons AND pagination.
More
12 years 11 months ago #20 by 810
can you make a test account.
Time to create page: 0.541 seconds